[Dan Gutman]My Weird School #11 : Mrs. Kormel Is Not Normal!(pdf){Zzzzz}

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on January 18, 2015 by zombie_roxin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[Dan Gutman]My Weird School #11 : Mrs. Kormel Is Not Normal!(pdf){Zzzzz} (Size: 1.46 MB)
 [Dan Gutman]My Weird School #11 Mrs. Kormel Is Not Normal!(pdf){Zzzzz}.pdf1.46 MB

Description

Something weird is going on!

First the school bus gets a flat tire, and then Mrs. Kormel is totally lost in the middle of nowhere! Mrs. Kormel is the weirdest bus driver in the history of the world, and she's driving everyone crazy!

Publisher: HarperCollins (February 28, 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0060822295
ISBN-13: 978-0060822293

Editorial Reviews
About the Author

Dan Gutmanis the author of the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies, and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 8 million copies! Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, he has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. Dan Gutman lives in Haddonfield, New Jersey, with his wife, Nina, and their two children, Sam and Emma.

Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird?

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

Matthew's review
A Kid's Review on March 4, 2006

Mrs. Kormel is not Normal is about a crazy bus teacher that doesn't even know where the new kid's house is. The funny thing about the book is that they weren't allowed to kneel and crouch in the bus and somebody said if your name is crouch or kneel can you kneel or crouch on the bus and the bus driver said yes. Then Andrea said there is nobody named kneel or crouch but it ended up that the new kid was named Neil crouch. I would recommend this book.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.46 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
[Dan Gutman]My Weird School #11 : Mrs. Kormel Is Not Normal!(pdf){Zzzzz}