[Dan Gutman]My Weird School #8 : Ms. LaGrange Is Strange!(pdf){Zzzzz}

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on January 18, 2015 by zombie_roxin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[Dan Gutman]My Weird School #8 : Ms. LaGrange Is Strange!(pdf){Zzzzz} (Size: 1.9 MB)
 [Dan Gutman]My Weird School #8 Ms. LaGrange Is Strange!(pdf){Zzzzz}.pdf1.9 MB

Description

Something weird is going on!

Ms. LaGrange talks funny, and she's from some other country called France! She thinks the vomitorium is a fancy restaurant! Plus she's writing secret messages in the mashed potatoes. Ms. LaGrange is the weirdest lunch lady in the history of the world!

Publisher: HarperCollins (September 6, 2005)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0060822236
ISBN-13: 978-0060822231

Editorial Reviews
Review

“A sure-fire hit for the most reluctant reader.” (Kirkus Reviews)

“The lesson of the day here is fun.” (Publishers Weekly)
About the Author

Dan Gutman has always been a baseball fanatic. He played in Little League as a kid, and one of the first magazine articles he ever sold explained the science behind the spitball, the scuffball, and corked bats. When he thought about the T206 Honus Wagner—the most valuable baseball card in the world—he began to write honus & me, his first Baseball Card Adventure.

Dan is also the author of the New York Times bestselling Genius Files series, as well as the internationally bestselling My Weird School series.

Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird?

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

Play on Words
By R. Schnieders on February 10, 2007

This series is very cute and funny. Being an elementary school teacher, I can relate to the humor and the going ons at school. My students get a kick out of these books! This is one series I will keep on my book shelves, for humor.

In Ms. LaGrange is Strange, Ella Mentry School has lost their lunch lady. The schools new lunch lady talks in French and writes YAWYE in her mashed potatoes. AJ, a student at Ella Mentry, won't eat any vegtables at lunch time. He would rather eat junk food. Ms. LaGrange gets him to eat one pea in exchange for finding out what YAWYE means "You Are What You Eat." While this is going on, Ella Mentry School has been given the award for the cleanist school in the district. The school was named after Ella Mentry and she is going to visit the school. The day that she shows up, there is a huge food fight in the vomitorium (cafeteria). She is pleased to see this and even joins in on the fun. This is a crazy and funny story. Read to find out what else happens in this story.

My weird school: Ms.LaGrange is strange
By Sofia Smith on June 22, 2014

This book is very entertaining! In fact, I want to read more books from this series! I have read some other books from this series of my weird school, so... I recommend this series for 2nd grade to 3rd grade!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.9 MB
seeders:5
leechers:3
[Dan Gutman]My Weird School #8 : Ms. LaGrange Is Strange!(pdf){Zzzzz}