[Dan Gutman]My Weird School Daze #1 : Mrs. Dole Is Out of Control!(pdf){Zzzzz}

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on January 18, 2015 by zombie_roxin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[Dan Gutman]My Weird School Daze #1 : Mrs. Dole Is Out of Control!(pdf){Zzzzz} (Size: 1.57 MB)
 [Dan Gutman]My Weird School Daze #1 Mrs. Dole Is Out of Control!(pdf){Zzzzz}.pdf1.57 MB

Description

A.J. and the gang are graduating! But the out-of-control PTA president is turning the whole thing into a huge ceremony complete with fireworks, a petting zoo, and a flyover by the Blue Angels! Is moving up to third grade such a big deal? And what could possibly go wrong?

Publisher: HarperCollins (April 22, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0061346071
ISBN-13: 978-0061346071

Editorial Reviews
About the Author

Dan Gutmanis the author of the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies, and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 8 million copies! Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, he has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. Dan Gutman lives in Haddonfield, New Jersey, with his wife, Nina, and their two children, Sam and Emma.

Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird?

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

For the kid who hates to read
By Jennifer on September 30, 2011

My seven year old son hates to read. He hates it with a passion. He came home with this book from the school library and read it in two days. He loves them. He thinks they are so funny. I get so excited to hear him laugh out loud at a BOOK finally. I had to buy him two other books in this series. Thank you, Mr. Gutman.

He is now 9 and they are still his favorite. I like how the characters progress through Elementary ...
By Dawn M. Morin on December 23, 2014

I am not sure how we came across these books, but I read the first one to my son when he was just 5. He was hooked right off the bat! . Some parents think some of the humor is inappropriate, but I don't feel that way. I actually, used to look forward to reading these to him and the humor is what my son enjoys about them. He is now 9 and they are still his favorite. I like how the characters progress through Elementary school, as my son grows, they grow with him. I find it amusing he relates so much to the main character A.J., and classmates to characters in the series. The books are pretty easy reading. He started reading them on his own by the start of 1st grade, but it was the love of these books that encouraged him to make the effort.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.57 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
[Dan Gutman]My Weird School Daze #1 : Mrs. Dole Is Out of Control!(pdf){Zzzzz}