Dance Moms Cares Special REPACK WS DSR x264-[NY2] mp4

seeders: 65
leechers: 3
Added on January 19, 2014 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

Dance Moms Cares Special REPACK WS DSR x264-[NY2] mp4 (Size: 351.33 MB)
 Dance.Moms.Season4.Cares.Special.WS.DSR.x264-[NY2].mp4351.33 MB

Description

Please delete the previous upload and download this one as the file was corrupted and unwatchable

Special

Dance Moms Cares

Original Airdate: January 14, 2014 Even though they're in between dance seasons, there's no down time for the Abby Lee Dance Company. Abby enters her girls in a big Atlantic City dance competition that benefits the fight against cancer. All the moms are on edge as it's the first time the team is competing since the blow up at Nationals. Meanwhile, cancer hits close to home while Abby deals with her own mother's fight with the disease.

thanks to capper and posters

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
351.33 MB
seeders:65
leechers:3
Dance Moms Cares Special REPACK WS DSR x264-[NY2] mp4

All Comments

Just a reminder that I do this as a HOBBY in my spare time using my own resources.Its not my job,I already have 2 of those. If you find I am not posting this or any other show quickly enough I invite you to look elsewhere for this program,the internet is available to everyone.
A "thank you" is always a welcome comment,"You should speed up your releases!" not so much.
Thanks!
Thank you very much!
Thank you!
this is not my cap,it is sourced from another capper.You need to watch it on VLC player or Media Player Classic. They are both down-loadable from the Internet for free
THANK YOU for all your efforts greatly apprec. it