Dance Moms S03E20 Dance Moms Tell All Part One HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on August 15, 2013 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

Dance Moms S03E20 Dance Moms Tell All Part One HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 530.68 MB)
 Dance.Moms.S03E20.Dance.Moms.Tell.All.Part.One.HDTV.x264-RKSTR.mp4530.68 MB

Description

Episode: 20

Tell All, Part 1

Original Airdate: May 7, 2013 "Dance Moms'" executive producer Jeff Collins sits down with Abby Lee Miller and the Moms to revisit Season 3. After a wild and explosive season, Christi and Kelly finally dish on how their friendship was tested and when Abby reminds Christi of the suspension, tensions are high and one of the ladies leaves the stage. Plus the cast answers audience questions and the Abby Lee Dance Company girls perform some of their best dance routines.

I'm filling in all the missing episodes of Dance Moms that were missed when I was away.It may look like I have the episode labeling incorrect however its become out of whack due to the special episodes. I am following the episode labels from the Dance Moms website

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
530.68 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Dance Moms S03E20 Dance Moms Tell All Part One HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4

All Comments

Can I ask that you continue seeding this file after downloading. Ive uploaded over 1.5 gig so far and only a few have completed downloading. I cannot upload other shows if I need to keep seeding this file due to hit and runners.