Dance Moms - S0E22 Revenge of the Candy Apples - Webrip avi

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on August 20, 2012 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

Dance Moms - S0E22 Revenge of the Candy Apples - Webrip avi (Size: 261.95 MB)
 Dance.Moms.-.S02E22.-.Revenge_of_the_Candy_Apples.-.Webrip.avi261.95 MB

Description

(Revenge of the Candy Apples) Original air date: 8/14/12. When Cathy learns her Dance Mom Jill and daughter Kendal have gone back to the Abby Lee Dance Company, she plots her revenge at the next competition. After Abby discovers that Cathy's dancers will be there, she asks Maddie to do a solo, but Maddie turns down the opportunity when Melissa says "no" to the last minute addition. Now the pressure to win the solo category falls completely on Chloe. Meanwhile, Melissa battles the other dance moms over the theme of this week's group dance

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
261.95 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Dance Moms - S0E22 Revenge of the Candy Apples - Webrip avi

All Comments

Thankyou !! i dont care how its named just grateful to get it
some of these programs are causing me no end of confusion (especially as I don't watch them).The information regarding Episode title and air dates is automatically generated by IMDB,I don't fill that in, and it seems to think there's a Season 3.The people who cap the file (not me) also name the Episodes as Season 3 so even though I know that this episode is in fact Season 2 Ep 20 something I keep the naming sequence the same as IMDB and the capper as its easier and less confusing.I tried renaming it with Teen Mom as it has the same issue and now its all a big mess.
this file has been downloaded over 150 times and there are over 140 seeders.It has to be a problem with your torrent client.
Thank you