Dangerous Rays Alpha 16

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 5, 2014 by Jet_Chanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dangerous Rays Alpha 16 (Size: 1.2 GB)
 DangerousRays Alpha16.7z1.2 GB

Description

Originally developed by one person (OldSnake) and using a custom made game engine, Dangerous Rays is a single player FPS game with some survival components inspired by the S.T.A.L.K.E.R* game series, where you play as a normal citizen that survived a nuclear disaster. After some years in your fallout shelter you need to get out because you start to run out of food. It is time to confront the new world and discover what happened and how the whole society is now changed.

Explore the huge procedurally generated world of the available "Free Roam" game mode to find food, water, guns and everything else you'll need in order to survive in this ruthless world.
A "Story" mode is being worked on and Mxthe who is the developer of the very popular "Underhell" source engine mod is the creative director of this single player story. This game mode will be released at the end of the year.

The game support extensive modding possibilities and a 3D world editor will be provided in September so players will be able to make their own stories for this game mode and share them with other players providing hours of bonus gameplay. Last but not least if the game is getting popular enough we might even add some coop mode at some point.

Dangerous Rays is currently available in early alpha access and we need your support to be able to continue the development and make a great game.

UPDATE LOG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like the game, buy it! Support the devs

I do not claim credit for the content. Only providing the download.

Content Source = small-games.info

Game page

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.2 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Dangerous Rays Alpha 16

All Comments

Works like a charm, I hope You will upload other alphas as they release :))
Excellent. If I find them, I'll keep uploading here