Daniel Baron - It's Time [320 kbps iTunes Rip] - PseudoRyan

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 7, 2013 by PseudoRyanin Music > Transcode
Torrent verified.

Daniel Baron - It's Time [320 kbps iTunes Rip] - PseudoRyan (Size: 97.86 MB)
 02 So Much More.mp38.52 MB
 03 See Thru.mp39.03 MB
 04 A Lion's Heart.mp39.76 MB
 05 All Over Now.mp38.63 MB
 06 Not Here.mp37.46 MB
 07 Like Never Before.mp36.68 MB
 08 Different Feeling.mp39.39 MB
 09 Both Ends Burning.mp39.69 MB
 10 Wrongfully Detained.mp39.99 MB
 11 Paint My Blue Sky.mp38.37 MB
 12 See Thru (Vind Remix).mp310.34 MB

Description

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Like it? Buy it! Support good music by paying for it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

About this album - LastFM

‘It’s Time’ was produced and mixed by producer Brendan Campbell (with two tracks produced by Myles Shannon) and contains Baron’s familiar songs including ‘Paint My Blue Sky’, ‘Different Feeling’ and ‘Wrongfully Detained’. The three most recent singles have had remarkable success at radio level. ‘So Much More’ peaked at number 2 on the Kia Take 40 SA in July and features in the current DSTV advertising campaign. ‘See Thru’, the edgy dance number featuring Idols 2009 finalist Lizé, is on high rotation on many radio stations across South Africa and has also recently entered the charts; and ‘All Over Now’ is also doing exceptionally well on the charts. ‘A Lion’s Heart’, a meaningful pop rock ballad was inspired by and is dedicated to Daniel’s 14-year-old cousin who passed away from cancer in August. “Over the last year, I have received such incredible support from media, radio and fans, who have all motivated and inspired me to put this album together. I have really set my standards high with the quality of this record,” said Baron, who will be supporting the release with a national tour, “Some of the tracks on the album were written in the States and I have had the honour of working with a great producer and excellent musicians who have added the edge to this CD. I am sure that it will be received well by a broad audience.”

Album Info:

1. It's Time [3:49]
2. So Much More [3:44]
3. See Thru (Feat. Lize) [4:02]
4. A Lion's Heart [4:17]
5. All Over Now [3:47]
6. Like Never Before [2:55]
7. Different Feeling [4:09]
8. Both Ends Burning [4:16]
9. Wrongfully Detained [4:24]
10. Paint My Blue Sky [3:40]

*Remember to seed... It's the right thing to do!*