Danny Boone - Fish Grease [2014] [EAC/FLAC]

seeders: 9
leechers: 4
Added on January 20, 2015 by DitchesPickin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Danny Boone - Fish Grease [2014] [EAC/FLAC] (Size: 293.44 MB)
 Danny Boone - Fish Grease.log10.63 KB
 12 I Just Want Her Back.flac21.12 MB
 11 1965.flac28.1 MB
 Danny Boone - Fish Grease.m3u803 bytes
 Fish Grease.cue2.14 KB
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt46 bytes
 folder.jpg230.3 KB
 10 Spud Webb.flac28.65 MB
 09 From The Radio.flac29.92 MB
 04 All They Wanna Hear.flac22.42 MB
 03 Fish Grease.flac19.59 MB
 02 Camo Bikini.flac23.47 MB
 05 Down To The River.flac21.98 MB
 06 My Small Town.flac24.17 MB
 08 Who I Am.flac25.42 MB
 07 Don't Take The Whiskey From Me.flac25.54 MB
 01 Raise A Toast.flac22.82 MB

Description

FLAC / Lossless / Log (100%) / Cue
Label/Cat#: Average Joes Entertainment.
Year: 2014
Genre: country,rap
Format:CD

1. ‘Raise a Toast’
2. ‘Camo Bikini’
3. ‘Fish Grease’
4. ‘All They Wanna Hear’
5. ‘Down to the River’
6. ‘My Small Town’
7. ‘Don’t Take the Whiskey From Me’
8. ‘Who I Am’
9. ‘From the Radio’
10. ‘Spud Webb’
11.’1965′
12 . ‘I Just Want Her Back’

Traditional country music fans are probably gonna hate what we’re about to say, but it is what it is; Country music is facing a huge surge of change even more than what we are hearing on radio right now. The current trends are further away from what is generally known as “country” and are incorporating more pop, rock, and rap into the mix. With “Bartender,” Rehab experienced a huge hit song with the current country music fans and with the release of Fish Grease, the first solo album from Rehab front man Danny Boone, he continues to make an impact on the rap-country sub-genre. With opening track “Raise A Toast,” he instantly gets you singing along with the “oh oh oh’s” and that is just the beginning. While songs like “All They Wanna Hear” gets your arms swaying as it gives a nod to “Bartender” and Boone’s own past successes, songs like “Down To The River” and “My Small Town,” see the familiarness of today’s country mainstream incorporated into them. However, the most enduring track on the album arguably comes through “Don’t Take My Whiskey,” a foot-tapping, front porch feeling type of tune that showcases the many aspects to Danny Boone’s music all in one song. The 13-track album is certainly not going to be for everyone as it is easily geared towards the younger generation of country music fans, but with the feel good grooves and sing-a-long type of songs, Fish Grease is one album from start to finish that is the perfect summertime companion.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
293.44 MB
seeders:9
leechers:4