Danube Europes Amazon Part2of2 PDTV x264-SammY mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 11, 2015 by Jacktro1in TV
Torrent verified.

Danube Europes Amazon Part2of2 PDTV x264-SammY mp4 (Size: 361.43 MB)
 Danube.Europes.Amazon.Part2of2.PDTV.x264-SammY.mp4361.43 MB

Description

Episode 2 of 2
Romantic river banks and unspoilt nature - these landscapes flank the Danube River. This comprehensive cinematic portrait of Europe's secondlongest river presents scenes of breathtaking beauty along the banks of the Danube, and investigates the tension between humans and nature, civilisation and wilderness. Dams and power stations alternate with sections of natural wilderness along this mighty river, which flows through metropolises such as Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest and untouched natural landscapes like the Danube National Park and the Kopaki Rit. Further south, between the Carpathian mountain range in Romania and the Serbian Ore mountains, the river passes through the socalled Iron Gate, 137 kilometres of Gorges that are among the largest in Europe. The mighty river ends in a unique labyrinth of water, mud and reeds - the Danube delta. It is the last remaining major river delta in Europe and the largest reed bed on earth, used by huge colonies of pelicans, cormorants, sea eagles and spoonbills for breeding and nesting.
Screencaps....
/picture.php?//yuq.me/users/30/247/vi9jmuVPeJ.jpg
Duration.................51mn 27s

VIDEO....

Format...................MPEG-4
Bitrate....................850 Kbps
Codec I.D. .............AVC
Resolution..............720 x 400
Aspect Ratio..........16:9
Frame Rate............25000 fps

AUDIO....

Codec I.D. .............AAC