Dark Fall, The Grand Master Collection

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 16, 2010 by PsychoDad149in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dark Fall, The Grand Master Collection (Size: 2.09 GB)
 Dark Fall.mdf287.61 MB
 Dark Fall.mds688 bytes
 Dark Fall Lights Out Remastered.iso735.08 MB
 ReadMe!.txt108 bytes
 Dark Fall Lost Souls.iso1.09 GB
 Dark Fall -- The Grand Master Collection.txt5.4 KB

Description

IMPORTANT BULLETIN

Comcast says I have to go dark for a while, so if you can't find this torrent seeding, leave me a message and I'll put it back up for you.

Dark Fall -- The Journal it is always waiting.... Dark Fall -- Lights Out as I was going up the stair.... Dark Fall -- Lost Souls it knows your name.... At last! All three chilling Dark Fall games from English frightmaster Jonathan Boakes! All are brilliantly atmospheric and immersive, and rely on minimalistic music and sound effects to create a mood and environment which will test the strongest and most jaded nerves. All three present a haunt approaching Lovecraftian quality -- a hidden lurker in the darkness, hungering to break through its bounds and re-enter the word of men. Surrounding the central evil are the hosts of spirits already enthralled to this entity -- help them! Before the shadow out of the darkness slips into the world of light.... +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ All three games should mount and install easily on Daemon Tools Lite or your other favourite disc emulator. "Lights Out" includes a required serial; the others do not. Visit http://www.darkfallgames.com/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.09 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Dark Fall, The Grand Master Collection