Dark Kiss By Amy Lynn Garcia EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 1, 2015 by KnightnKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Dark Kiss By Amy Lynn Garcia EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.23 MB)
 Dark Kiss - Amy Lynn Garcia.azw3472.24 KB
 Dark Kiss - Amy Lynn Garcia.mobi417.88 KB
 Dark Kiss - Amy Lynn Garcia.epub320.8 KB
 Cover.jpg50.76 KB
 metadata.opf2.48 KB
 Torrent downloaded from kat.cr.txt342 bytes

Description

Dark Kiss {The Two Sides of Me #1} By Amy Lynn Garcia EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance, Contemporary
ISBN: B00N2R85QO

About:

Evan and Mia are thrown together in the ICU after he drives his car over the edge of a bridge, killing his passenger immediately. Evan was rushed to a private Seattle hospital where Mia is his nurse. She works at drawing him from his coma but has no idea who she is actually summoning. The man who went over the bridge in that car, the man known to his family and co-workers as “The Beast” teeters on the brink of death, ready and willing to make his way to hell. But when he feels the magnetic pull of Mia’s presence, hears her luring whispers, feels the electric voltage of her touch on his skin, he knows, he’s not going anywhere, not until he can see the face that belongs to his savior’s voice.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.23 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Dark Kiss By Amy Lynn Garcia EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat