Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin[Repack][CrackIN][Ru/En/Multi]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 2, 2015 by Lolla87in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin[Repack][CrackIN][Ru/En/Multi] (Size: 14.96 GB)
 Dark.Souls.2.Scholar.of.the.First.Sin[Repack][CrackIN].iso14.96 GB

Description

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin is scheduled to launch on Steam this Wednesday, April 1 with current and last-gen counterparts becoming available the following Tuesday, April 7. From Software has described the reissue as a "Director’s Cut" of all the Dark Souls II content that has been released thus far, with new additions and reworks for the DirectX 11, Xbox One, and PS4 versions of the game.

DirectX 11 users and current-gen console owners can look forward to new enemy placement, map shortcuts, and gameplay design, as well as improved graphics and sound. New weapons and armor have been added, as well as NPCs, and the online player cap has been increased from four people to a maximum of six.

DirectX 9 users and last-gen console owners will be getting all of the previously released downloadable content and that's about it. You can think of it as the GOTY edition of the game.

The DirectX 9 and DirectX 11 versions of the title will have their own separate store pages on Steam in an attempt to cut down on customer confusion and, for those concerned about being stuck with the DirectX 9 version if they decide to eventually upgrade their hardware down the road, From Software has outlined an upgrade path to get you to the DirectX 11 version of Dark Souls II.

It should be stated here that the two DirectX versions, as well as the current and last-gen console versions will be incompatible for online multiplayer and cannot carry over save data.

That is to say, if you decide to upgrade to the DirectX 11 version of the game and your friends plan to stick it out with the DirectX 9 version, you'll no longer be able to play together online. The same is true for current and last-gen console owners. Also, if you’ve played the original DirectX 9 or last-gen console version of the game and were hoping to import your character data, that's not going to happen. Save files don't carry over between the two versions.

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (DirectX9)

Minimum System Requirements:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 555 3.2GHz / Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo E8500 3.17GHz
Memory: 2GB RAM
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT / ATI Radeon HD5870
DirectX: 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet Connection
Hard Drive: 12GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX9 sound device
Additional Notes: Controller support: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows (or equivalent) recommended

Recommended Specifications:

CPU: Intel Core i3 2100 3.10GHz / AMD A8 3870K 3.0GHz
Memory: 4GB RAM
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 / ATI Radeon HD 6870 or better
DirectX: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 15GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX9 sound device
Additional Notes: Controller support: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows (or equivalent) recommended

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (DirectX11)

Minimum System Requirements:

CPU: Intel Core i3 2100 3.1GHz / AMD A8 3870 3.6GHz
Memory: 4GB RAM
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 / ATI Radeon HD 6870
DirectX: 11
Hard Drive: 23GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX11 sound device

Recommended Specifications:

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600 3.4GHz / AMD FX 8150 3.6GHz or better
Memory: 8GB RAM or better
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 (700 series) or better / ATI Radeon HD 7850 (7000 series) or better
DirectX: 11
Hard Drive: 23GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX11 sound device

Set # 1 (Normal):
1. install, run Setup.exe
2. Copy the contents of the folder NODVD a folder with a game, along with the replacement of files
3. Play
Set # 2 (for license holders):
Warning! Before installing a client Steam, the game should already be registered on the account, and the client Steam - closed!
1. install, run Setup.exe
2. Copy the contents of the folder in the Steam folder with your customer
3. Play
Change language (language):
By default, the Russian language to change the use of other languages in the folder language.changer.exe Game.

http://i57.fastpic.ru/big/20...9027b5092228f1f9454e6453.jpg " />
http://i58.fastpic.ru/big/20...96016b861d38cd22913cc9b6.jpg " />
http://i59.fastpic.ru/big/20...3d605d446aa160ebba086d6c.jpg " />

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.96 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin[Repack][CrackIN][Ru/En/Multi]

Trailer

All Comments

Bro! , The Scholar of The first Sin for pc will be dx11. If you want to play in dx9 32bit you must play the regular dark souls 2 with the last update to play, but you will not get the new npcs enemies, locations etc.

At least is what i read today.
Thanks for uploading this, maybe this is the with the dlc's cause it have 15gb and it's repack.

Will be donwloading and seedind!