Dark War Chronicles: Short Story Collection One ~ A.L. Kessler [BluA].epub

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on March 29, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Dark War Chronicles: Short Story Collection One ~ A.L. Kessler [BluA].epub (Size: 139.83 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Dark War Chronicles_ Short Story - A.L. Kessler.epub139.41 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary:
In the Shadow of the Moon DWC 4.5 Still trying to recover from her near death experience Kassity isn’t thrilled about being sent to unfamiliar territory. While on assignment in Europe to help an acquaintance of Lucius’, Jaxon’s shadowy past becomes much clearer. The Blood of Night DWC Origins 1 When Zaaren was changed by the Father of all vampires his life took an unexpected turn and his only goal became saving his sister. Over the centuries, he learns that his sister doesn't want to be saved. Meanwhile, the other Originals urge Zaaren to kill her, but he can't let go of the last thing that reminds him of being human. Into the Night DWC: Hunters 0.5 Hunter Isadora Sidel has found a trend in a recent missing persons cases? On the orders of a Master Hunter she follows the trail to Florida where she runs into an independent Hunter by the name of Ayden. He urges her to return home, but Hunters don't abandon their missions, even when they are in over their heads.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
139.83 KB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Dark War Chronicles: Short Story Collection One ~ A.L. Kessler [BluA].epub