Available in versions:

DARKEST DUNGEON-GOG (Size: 1.85 GB)
 setup_darkest_dungeon_2.0.0.2.exe1.51 GB
 darkest_dungeon_ost_flac.zip242.22 MB
 darkest_dungeon_ost_mp3.zip89.78 MB
 darkest_dungeon_wallpapers.zip19.18 MB
 darkest_dungeon_avatars.zip147.77 KB

Description

DARKEST DUNGEON-GOGInstall instructions:- Run "setup_darkest_dungeon_2.0.0.2.exe"- PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Title: DARKEST DUNGEONGenre: Role-playing - Turn-based - Fantasy Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Português do Brasil, český, Deutsch, español, français, polski, русскийModes: Single-playerReleased: January 19, 2016Size: 1.6 GBCompany: Red Hook Studios / Red Hook StudiosStore page: http://www.gog.com/game/darkest_dungeonAbout:Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring.Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond.Minimum System Requirements:Windows: XP / Vista/ 7 / 8 / 10Memory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Open GL 3.2+ CompliantStorage: 2 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.85 GB
seeders:763
leechers:449
DARKEST DUNGEON-GOG

Trailer

All Comments

Can we get the GOG game update?
Excellent copy so far, not having any problems. Thanks ChrisDen.
games keep crashing idk why
Thanks!
many thanks!
I too considered how steep the learning curve is and after much time I believe the difficulty is permanently set to: Fuck You. I've played rogue type rpgs before but what the actual fuck?! I step in a dungeon for the first time and the very first encounter was akin to a boss fight. I like a challenge as much as the next person but I'm no masochist. If I want my ass handed to me this badly I'll play Dark Souls.
PLEASE let this be the complete version. I have already downloaded previous 2 versions and put hours NAY weeks into this game.Each time seperately because of reasons(I AM NOT CRAZY).BUT I SHALL play this one too. WELCOME HOME!!! SUCH AS IT IS!!! GO PLAGUE DOCTOR AND SCUM MORALE HEAL!!!