Darkest Minds (3 Books) by Alexandra Bracken - sam2085

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
Added on October 24, 2013 by sam2085in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Darkest Minds (3 Books) by Alexandra Bracken - sam2085 (Size: 2.09 MB)
 01 Darkest Minds $$.jpg114.12 KB
 01 Darkest Minds.jpg93.05 KB
 01 Darkest Minds.mobi637.01 KB
 02 Never Fade.jpg88.82 KB
 02 Never Fade.mobi774.94 KB
 03 Release Date 2014.0 bytes
 1.5 In Time.jpg53.21 KB
 1.5 In Time.mobi331.5 KB
 Alexandra Bracken.jpg46.27 KB

Description

Everybody, everybody should go read this book. Like right now.
The Darkest Minds is amazing. This is one of the best books I've read in a long time. 100% recommended.

Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1), In Time (The Darkest Minds #1.5), Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2)
When Ruby woke up on her tenth birthday, something about her had changed. Something alarming enough to make her parents lock her in the garage and call the police. Something that gets her sent to Thurmond, a brutal government “rehabilitation camp.” She might have survived the mysterious disease that’s killed most of America’s children, but she and the others have emerged with something far worse: frightening abilities they cannot control. Now sixteen, Ruby is one of the dangerous ones. When the truth comes out, Ruby barely escapes Thurmond with her life. Now she’s on the run, desperate to find the one safe haven left for kids like her—East River. She joins a group of kids who escaped their own camp. Liam, their brave leader, is falling hard for Ruby. But no matter how much she aches for him, Ruby can’t risk getting close. Not after what happened to her parents. When they arrive at East River, nothing is as it seems, least of all its mysterious leader. But there are other forces at work, people who will stop at nothing to use Ruby in their fight against the government. Ruby will be faced with a terrible choice, one that may mean giving up her only chance at a life worth living.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/91701-the-darkest-minds

The Darkest Minds succeeds where I feel 99% of dystopian novels fail in creating a terrifyingly dark yet realistic world that could very much happen tomorrow. Not only was I extremely immersed in the world, but I believed in it. That isn't an easy thing to pull off!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.09 MB
seeders:10
leechers:3

All Comments

Ok, this series looked good on goodreads, but you've got me REALLY excited to read it! I need a good one since I just finished Penryn & The End of Days, and I'm on a book high. ;)
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
2014-01-18 04:04
thank you very much
tnx
To quicky convert between formats like MOBI, EPUB, AZW3, TXT or PDF