Darkest of Days (2009) PC | RePack By R.G Mechanics

seeders: 144
leechers: 124
Added on July 15, 2014 by HeroKhanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Darkest of Days (2009) PC | RePack By R.G Mechanics (Size: 914.09 MB)
 PhysX.exe6.53 MB
 vcredist_x86_2005.exe1.44 MB
 Öl.exe790.52 KB
 Data1.bin842.6 MB
 data2.bin58.99 MB
 setup.exe1.96 MB
 data3.bin1.73 MB
 icon.ico82.16 KB
 autorun.inf63 bytes

Description

INFORMATION:
Year: 2009
Genre: Action, 3D, 1st Person
Developer: 8Monkey Labs
Publisher: Phantom EFX
Publication Type: RePack
Language: RUS | ENG | MULTI7
Voice set Language: ENG
Tablet: SKIDROW

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
✔ Operating system: Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows Vista, Windows 7
✔ Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or equivalent Athlon from
✔ Memory: 1 GB
✔ Video: 256 MB compatible with DirectX 9
✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
✔ Free hard drive space: 7 GB

FEATURES:
Darkest of Days is dedicated to the obvious, but somehow slightly used shooters theme of time travel. The protagonist - Alexander Maurice soldiers in the Civil War. During the bloody battle (not for unnamed bridge, and important historical) he witnesses the amazing event: portal opens in the air, where someone comes unexpectedly. In the heat of a firefight stranger manages to push the main character in the spatial hole, but he dies. Maurice is so in the future, where it appears that some organization engaged in favorite business theorists of all time: impact on the present, changing the key moments of the past. The corporation is not limited to the murder of individuals, and erases the entire events of world history. It is with this organization will face Maurice, who in the future, it appears a foregone conclusion found the whole dynasty. So that his death was not in vain savior.

Features:
- A unique opportunity to participate in the most famous battles in world history: the Roman Empire, American Conquest, American Civil War, WWI, WWII.
- Play as different sides to keep the course of historical events - for "Southerners" or "northerners" in German or Russian soldiers.
- A huge arsenal of historically accurate weapons of different eras - the primer gun during the Civil War in the United States, magazine rifles, "machine gun" and sub-machine guns of the XX century.
- Futuristic weapons corporation "Kronotek" - "smart" sniper rifles, raketomety, shotguns and assault rifles.
- Ability to modernize weapons for the points earned during the passage of missions.
- A huge number of online opponents and allies, you - not Rambo, you - the cannon fodder!

Features repack:
Do not cut / recoded
Version of the game - v 1.05

SCreens:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
914.09 MB
seeders:144
leechers:124
Darkest of Days (2009) PC | RePack By R.G Mechanics

Trailer

All Comments

This game is severely underrated.. I believe it deserves a lot more credit than received from critics and some players alike. Yes, it is slow, but what do you expect from a game mostly set in the 17th century? Warfare was not quite like Call of Duty then.. It is a very imaginative game, something most modern games lack, imagination.

It can be buggy, it can feel slow, and it can sometimes not make sense. However, this is the first game in a LONG time that I felt like I was playing a new idea, not something quickly tossed together with running, shooting and whiny kids.

Something seems wrong with the torrent though..
Thanks Good Job
doesn't seem to work on recent machines without some kind of program.
Game crashes on start :(
Windows 7 64 bit. It lets me play with the options but when I start a new game it hangs at the loading screen. I checked task manager and it was not responding.
not getting nothing but a black screen and sound when i choose new game. and yes all my drivers are updated.