Darklander 1-3, Love Curses 1-3, and more by Renee FIELD

seeders: 10
leechers: 4
Added on December 12, 2013 by Kitai.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Darklander 1-3, Love Curses 1-3, and more by Renee FIELD (Size: 3.3 MB)
 Darklander 2 - Be My Werecat Tonight - Renee Field.pdf361.1 KB
 Darklander 1 - Be My Vampire Tonight - Renee Field.pdf358.99 KB
 Darklander 3 - Be My Warlock Tonight - Renee Field.pdf328.85 KB
 Love Curses 1 - Love Me Wild by Renee Field.pdf439.33 KB
 Love Curses 3 - Love Me Strong by Renee Field.pdf391.92 KB
 Love Curses 2 - Love Me Tender by Renee Field.pdf372.43 KB
 Beastly Passion by Renee Field.pdf469.26 KB
 Elemental Love by Renee Field.pdf372.09 KB
 Electrify Me by Renee Field.pdf288.93 KB

Description

These are all pdf format. I'm only providing the descriptions here. Please click on the provided link below to see the pics. Contents:

Renee Field

Darklander 1 - Be My Vampire Tonight - Renee Field

Bidding on a masked man at an auction is all for a good cause, but what happens when he turns out to be a vampire who has the power to unleash the wild woman lying dormant inside you? As a Darklander vampire, Mitch has spent a century living in a bleak world, but all that changes when he sees Tina. The beast living within Mitch wants to stake his claim. Mitch knows taking Tina's virginity will change her forever, but try explaining that to a woman whose passion cannot be denied. Tina holds the key to his freedom, but Mitch will be damned forever before he turns her over as a slave for his master.

Darklander 2 - Be My Werecat Tonight - Renee Field

As a surgeon, Hank is used to working with his hands. Good thing, because those skillful fingers are needed to release the passionate wild cats lying dormant in one tigress of a redheaded woman.

Naughty nurse Nora's passionate response to her blind date unleashes something untamed within her. The only problem is she doesn't appreciate her newfound gift. It's up to Hank to teach her how to embrace her wilder side or they'll both end up as housecats-a curse worse than death for a proud Darklander werecat.

Darklander 3 - Be My Warlock Tonight - Renee Field

Warlocks in Lance's family have been cursed for generations. Revenge pumps in his veins along with his drive to succeed in the human corporate world. During a blind date with his coworker, he discovers she's a witch belonging to the same family who cursed his.Cindy fought to escape her gray Darklander world to prove herself in the human realm with her business smarts. She dresses down, doesn't use her magic and is a force to be reckoned with.Ignoring the sizzling passion her demanding warlock lover evokes in her might prove to be the hardest challenge in her life. But enjoying being controlled in the bedroom doesn't mean she has to give up all she's fought for."

Love Curses 1 - Love Me Wild by Renee Field

When a woman becomes fertile, the ache for sexual fulfillment is overwhelming. Rowena, a Maida scientist, must learn to spread her legs with as much relish as she has for scientific discoveries. Can she give her body and heart to a man who is more myth than her rational mind can comprehend? Tulon, a Centaur, exiled from his clan because he's different, has been in human form for two years after Maida warriors captured him. He can't find one redeeming quality in the Maida until he catches the scent of Rowena-a woman in heat. Chosen to appease her lust, he claims every inch of her silky skin, which releases his magic. Can two beings with different beliefs embrace the fact that myths can become real when sizzling magic, searing heat and passion engulf them? Or will a challenge by Tulon's nemesis break the fragile trust, forcing Rowena to flee for her sanity?

Love Curses 2 - Love Me Tender by Renee Field

What would a woman do if sex no longer eased the ache of being labeled barren? Why, like any "good" naughty woman, she'd set her sights on something deliciously bigger. That's what Tyrana does when a gorgeous man literally runs in front of her and gamely winks at her. Running after a man for a long, hard "rut" isn't all Tyrana ends up with. Rusty isn't like any man-make that any being-she's ever encountered before. Tyrana finds it hard to believe in his fanciful tale of magic and thinks she's finally become delusional when he transforms into a magnificent creature he calls a Mage Pegcentaur. The only thing she knows for certain is she's finally met her match when it comes to sex play. Can Tyrana let a man control her sexual needs? If it cures her heart's most precious ache she's willing to be on her hands and knees for as long as it takes.

Love Curses 3 - Love Me Strong by Renee Field

Fleeing everything she's known for safety in the Dark Forest, Nylu finds more than she bargained for. Celt, the leader of the Rogue Maida warriors, knows the pain of slavery. Now he leads Maida men to their freedom. Saving the young woman isn't on his agenda.The Maida fertility curse raging through Nylu leaves her body craving sex. To lay claim to one warrior's heart, Nylu must embrace her passion and allow two warrior men to pleasure her. Two hard-planed bodies whose mouths, hands and cocks she must share herself with carnally.But her lust could kill them if they don't find a way to break her curse.

Beastly Passion by Renee Field

Maeja, queen of the Dragonian race, believes in words like duty, control and honor. She will do anything to keep her subjects safe from spying Earth technology. Her captain-at-arms knows now is the time to teach Maeja her beastly passion is not a curse. With her world on the brink of disaster, she must overcome her inhibitions and let lust control her. Taking two dragon warrior men as lovers might be too much change, but more than just her body is undergoing a cataclysmic transformation. Where dragons rule, passion follows.

Electrify Me by Renee Field

Krista lives out her fantasies through the vixen-like characters she writes about. They're sexy, brazen and experienced in and out of the bedroom. When a young hunk of an electrician shows up at her house and offers her a delicious deal that will spark all her creative juices, Krista decides to throw caution out the window. After all she's not getting any younger and the idea of finally becoming a sultry, sexually self-confident woman is a fantasy come true.

Elemental Love by Renee Field

Elemental love is totally consuming, soul-wrenching, dominating . . . until your thoughts, your body and essence are one.

Emert knows all that and much more but even he is unprepared for the cinnamon-colored female who wears a cloak of womanhood like a huntress, whose heat scorches his soul and who wants nothing more than to kill him.

One kiss, one earth-shattering night of lovemaking, binds their souls together. To claim the other half of his essence, Emert must leave the Canadian Northern Shield, travel to the heat of India, battle a depraved evil and teach his soul mate the real meaning of elemental love.

PLEASE RATE & SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.3 MB
seeders:10
leechers:4
Darklander 1-3, Love Curses 1-3, and more by Renee FIELD

All Comments

thanks!
Thank you!