Darkly Enchanted 1-2 by Stephanie Julian

seeders: 21
leechers: 3
Added on February 11, 2014 by Kitai.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Darkly Enchanted 1-2 by Stephanie Julian (Size: 669.04 KB)
 Darkly Enchanted 1 - Spell Bound - Stephanie Julian.epub362.97 KB
 Darkly Enchanted 2 - Moon Bound - Stephanie Julian.epub306.07 KB

Description

As I can't seem to get the pics to upload for me at this time, I'm providing a link below for those interested in seeing them:

Stephanie Julian

Darkly Enchanted 1 - Spell Bound - Stephanie Julian (epub)

She’s running from fate…

Shea Tedaldi is the only thing standing between her six-year-old brother and the men who killed their parents. Descendents of the ancient Etruscan magical race, Shea and her brother keep powerful secrets that make them the targets of the evil Malandante. They’ve been looking for a safe haven but the bad guys are gaining on them and Shea needs a hero, a guardian who won’t falter in the face of danger…

He’s looking for the key to break the spell…

Gabriel Borelli is a warrior born to protect the Etruscan witches living under a curse. He’s dedicated to breaking the spell and avenging the murder of his father by the Malandante. He won’t let anything—or anyone—get in his way. Not even the one woman who may hold the key to his quest…and his heart.

Darkly Enchanted 2 - Moon Bound - Stephanie Julian (epub)

Steven Castiglione knows the price that comes with being magical. Hunted for his abilities, he’s changed his name and given up his ties to everyone he loves, including the beautiful Arabella. He must constantly fight the seductive nature of the dark power inside of him or risk exposing himself to the evil Malandante who will stop at nothing to have him.

Arabella Luporeale is comfortable straddling the line between the magical world of wolf shifters she grew up in and the non-magical world where she works. But she still yearns for the soul mate who hid himself away three years ago. It’s time to get him back. And she’ll do whatever it takes - even if it means Steven must give in to the darkness...

PLEASE RATE & SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
669.04 KB
seeders:21
leechers:3
Darkly Enchanted 1-2 by Stephanie Julian

All Comments

AWESOME! THANKS FOR SHARING!
AWESOME! THANKS FOR SHARING!
Thank you very much.
thanks
Thank you for these great books. Good torrent!
Thank you!