Datta, Durjoy - Till the Last Breath.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 3, 2015 by 49d45in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Datta, Durjoy - Till the Last Breath.epub (Size: 279.35 KB)
 Datta, Durjoy - Till the Last Breath.epub279.35 KB

Description

Two patients are admitted to room no. 509. One is a brilliant nineteenyear- old medical student, suffering from an incurable, fatal disease. She counts every extra breath as a blessing. The other is a twenty-five-yearold drug addict whose organs are slowly giving up. He can t wait to get rid of his body. To him, the sooner the better.

Two reputed doctors, fighting their own demons from the past, are trying everything to keep these two patients alive, even putting their medical licences at risk.

These last days in the hospital change the two patients, their doctors and all the other people around them in ways they had never imagined.

Till the Last Breath . . . is a deeply sensitive story which reminds us what it means to be alive

About the Author
Durjoy Datta was born in New Delhi. He completed a degree in engineering and business management before embarking on a writing career. His first book, Of Course I Love You . . . , was published when he was twentyone years old and was an instant bestseller. His successive novels Now That You re Rich . . . , She Broke Up, I Didn t!, Oh Yes, I m Single!, If It s Not Forever . . . , Someone Like You have also found prominence on various bestseller lists, making him one of the highest-selling authors in India. Durjoy lives in New Delhi, loves dogs and is an active CrossFitter.
Please seed this torrent. I don't have enough resources. Thank You.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
279.35 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Datta, Durjoy - Till the Last Breath.epub

All Comments

Thanks