Dave Hole - Rough Diamond (2007) 320kbps {FP}

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on August 15, 2015 by Feralpatchin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Dave Hole - Rough Diamond (2007) 320kbps {FP} (Size: 122.86 MB)
 01 - Dave Hole - Rough Diamond Child.mp310.99 MB
 02 - Dave Hole - Can't Stop Loving You.mp311.19 MB
 03 - Dave Hole - Vintage Wine.mp39.66 MB
 04 - Dave Hole - Yours For a Song.mp312.09 MB
 05 - Dave Hole - White Trash Girl.mp313.54 MB
 06 - Dave Hole - Since I Met You Baby.mp310.52 MB
 07 - Dave Hole - I'll Get To You.mp39.53 MB
 08 - Dave Hole - Something Inside Of Me.mp314.61 MB
 09 - Dave Hole - Rambling On My Mind.mp38.29 MB
 10 - Dave Hole - Think It Over.mp37.25 MB
 11 - Dave Hole - I'm a King Bee.mp314.69 MB
 DAVE HOLE - Rough Diamond (2007).txt15.99 KB
 dave hole rockbook 3.jpg68.99 KB
 dave hole rockbook 4.jpg27.73 KB
 Dave_Hole.jpg24.95 KB
 Dave_Hole_674_.jpg115.82 KB
 Dave_Hole_photo_192k.jpg74.4 KB
 Dave_Hole_Rough_Diamond_Cover.jpg96.78 KB
 hole_ashton.jpg72.95 KB

Description

MP3@320kbps

Please Seed as long as possible After Downloading

- Dave Hole -

- Rough Diamond (2007) -

”Rough Diamond” Dave Hole’s newest release on Blind Pig Records promises to keep the accolades coming as Dave again proves himself to be one of the most innovative and accomplished slide guitarists of any age. From originals like “Rough Diamond Child” , “Can’t Stop Loving You” and “Yours For A Song” to selections including “Rambling On My Mind” by Robert Johnson, “White Trash Girl” originally made famous by Willie DeVille, the Buddy Holly chestnut “Think It Over” and the timeless compositions “I’m A King Bee” and “Something Inside of Me”, these rock solid performances are drenched in fret-melting licks that infuse the spirit of blues and rock slide legends such as Muddy Waters, Duane Allman, and Elmore James. Dave Hole carves his own place deep in the pantheon of slide guitar greats with his remarkably inventive, technically unusual overhand slide work that separates him from the pack.
Having fallen in love with music as a child, Dave spent his teenage years learning how to play by listening to every blues recording he could find. In 1991, after playing the Australian club circuit for over twenty years, he self-produced SHORT FUSE BLUES, an album intended purely for direct sale to his fans. On a whim he mailed a copy to Jas Obrecht, then editor of Guitar Player magazine. "Magnificent, staggering ... almost beyond belief," raved Obrecht. who then tipped off Alligator Records president Bruce Iglauer. Encouraged by his staff's excitement on hearing the album, he released it to a world-wide audience. Almost overnight, Dave Hole became an international phenomenon.

Track Listing

Rough Diamond Child
White Trash Girl
Something Inside Of Me
Can’t Stop Loving You
Vintage Wine
Yours For A Song
Since I Met You Baby
I’ll Get To You
King Bee
Think It Over
Rambling On My Mind