Dave Mason Is Alive (@128)

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on February 9, 2016 by thehatsterin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Dave Mason Is Alive (@128) (Size: 33.19 MB)
 07 Look At You, Look At Me.mp37.79 MB
 06 Feelin'Alright.mp35.48 MB
 01 Shouldn't Have Took More Than You.mp35.06 MB
 03 Only You Know and I Know.mp34.04 MB
 02 Walk To The Point.mp33.96 MB
 04 Sad and Deep As You.mp33.86 MB
 05 Just A Song.mp32.95 MB
 DMason_IsAlive.jpg55.75 KB

Description

This Dave Mason Album Does not exist on CD. This was given to me probably 10 years ago. It is only at 128. Oh well. The Best I can do.

Dave Mason's 'Dave Mason Is Alive' was released in 1973, but recorded back in 1971 at The Troubador in Los Angeles. The disc draws heavily from Dave's classic 1970 solo project, 'Alone Together', and adds one track ('Walk To the Point') from his below-the-radar 1971 release with Mama Cass Elliot, and one track ('Feelin' Alright') which was originally released in 1968 while Dave was still recording with Traffic. In concert with Dave's 1972 release, 'Headkeeper', it contains virtually all that exists of early live performances of many of the songs from 'Alone Together'. As such, although it remains only available on vinyl, it stands as one of the most vital of Dave Mason recordings. Ironically, Dave was infuriated with Blue Thumb Records for releasing the 'Headkeeper' disc sans his artistic approval. One can only imagine how much deeper Mason's disaffection with Blue Thumb dipped in 1973 when the company released even more tracks from the 1971 Troubador concert. If you're a fan of Dave Mason, however, nothing may be more highly desired than these seven rare tracks.

1) Shouldn't Have Took More Than You Gave.
2) Walk To The Point
3) Only You Know and I know
4) Sad and Deep As You
5) Just A Song
6) Feelin' Alright
7) Look at You, Look at Me

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
33.19 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Dave Mason Is Alive (@128)