Dave Mason - It's Like You Never Left (1974 quad mix 24/96 lossless 4.0 DVD-A)

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on April 26, 2013 by UnderMyWheelsin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Dave Mason - It's Like You Never Left (1974 quad mix 24/96 lossless 4.0 DVD-A) (Size: 1.65 GB)
 Dave Mason - It's Like You Never Left (Front).jpg921.49 KB
 Dave Mason - It's Like You Never Left (Back).jpg535.6 KB
 Dave Mason - It's Like You Never Left (Label).jpg333.52 KB
 foo_dr.txt1.48 KB
 info.txt1.24 KB
 DAVEMASO.iso1.65 GB

Description

24/96 4.0 lossless MLP (DVD-Audio).

16/48 4.0 AC3 @ 440kbps (DVD-Video) for compatibility with standard DVD players.

Slight noise/crackle filtering applied (Izotope RX 2), no EQ, compression, or rear channel boost.

Converted from quad SQ encoded vinyl using a FOSGATE RESEARCH TATE II 101A hardware decoder.

"Mason was a key member of Traffic in it's first and a couple of subsequent incarnations. 'Alone Together' staked out the solo territory from which Mason has rarely strayed: a rather relaxed and reserved take-off from hard rock, featuring somber, bittersweet melodies, basic guitar/keyboards arrangements, as well as Mason's restrained vocals and blues-derived though not bluesy electric guitar. 'It's Like You Never Left' smoothed out some of the singers few edges, while simultaneously picking up pace: it has more polished and full scoring but little bite. Still, the record has some of Mason's best writing. The backup band included Graham Nash singing and Stevie Wonder on harmonica." ***

- Charley Walters, Rolling Stone

"Once again Mason, whose music has all but disappeared amid corporate machinations over the past few years, can offer new material in finished studio versions, and I bet he's genuinely happy about it. The vague romantic dolor of his songs, after all, is a professional gimmick rather than a personal commitment, and the welcome-back-folks title probably expresses his very deepest feelings. But for me it's like I was never here in the first place." C

- Robert Christgau, Village Voice

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.65 GB
seeders:9
leechers:2

All Comments

Thank you very much! It's a good album.