David Bowie - The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

seeders: 13
leechers: 2
Added on January 17, 2016 by ADHDerbyin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

David Bowie - The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC] (Size: 326.31 MB)
 15. Sweet Head.flac29.98 MB
 03. Moonage Daydream.flac28.9 MB
 12. Moonage Daydream (instrumental).flac28.62 MB
 01. Five Years.flac25.78 MB
 04. Starman.flac24.76 MB
 10. Suffragette City.flac22.61 MB
 02. Soul Love.flac21.58 MB
 09. Ziggy Stardust.flac19.8 MB
 06. Lady Stardust.flac19.43 MB
 14. Velvet Goldmine.flac19.18 MB
 05. It Ain’t Easy.flac17.89 MB
 08. Hang On To Yourself.flac17.29 MB
 07. Star.flac17.09 MB
 11. Rock ’n’ Roll Suicide.flac17.08 MB
 13. The Supermen.flac15.04 MB
 Cover.jpg1.28 MB
 _Readme.txt4.33 KB
 David Bowie - The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars.cue1.24 KB

Description

A bit earlier as usual,.. here's my tribute to Ziggy Stardust aka David Bowie [1947–2016]

David Bowie - The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

I'm a big surround music fan and created these albums so I can listen them in surround through headphones on a portable player. I like to share them with you and hope that you'll enjoy them too! If you like this release and have a minute to spare, all feedback and support is very appreciated. You can find my releases at https://kat.cr/usearch/user:ADHDerby/

Dolby Headphone, sometimes referred to as Mobile Surround, is a technology which allows you to listen to music, watch movies, or play video games with surround effects using any set of two channel stereo headphones. The sources of this release are surround versions of the tracks ripped from the DVD (40th Anniversary Edition).

Genre: Pop, Rock
Style: Classic Rock, Glam
Release Date: June 04, 2012
Original Release Date: June 06, 1972
Label: EMI - 5099946361417
Source: DVD 48/24 5.1 DTS
Resampler: Adobe Audition
Sample rate: 44100 Hz
Bits per sample: 16
Codec: FLAC

[David Bowie, 1947–2016]
David Bowie passed away on January 10, 2016 at the age of 69. Bowie was known as a musical pioneer over his career, which spanned over four decades. Throughout the 1970s, Bowie embarked upon an ascent to superstardom that broke old rules and made new ones in a way that only The Beatles can claim to have matched. From Aladdin Sane and Ziggy Stardust to The Man Who Fell to Earth and The Thin White Duke, Bowie’s persona and image shifted as much as his sound, proving hugely influential in the fields of film and fashion as much as rock and roll. In the world of music, such was his influence that every time he redefined himself, the parameters of pop had to be rethought also.

Throughout the 80s and 90s, Bowie continued to experiment with sonic styles, touching on everything from industrial to jungle music and seeing record sales break 140 million in the process. He triumphantly returned after a ten year silence in 2013 with The Next Day, following it with the wildly innovative Blackstar in 2016, released on his 69th birthday and just two days before his death. That these final two releases showed him still operating at his peak only adds to the sadness of his passing. Bowie may have left us but his influence will be felt for generations. As the artist himself put it in the song “Quicksand,” from his album Hunky Dory: "I'm not a prophet or a stone-aged man, just a mortal with potential of a superman. I'm living on."

Originally released through RCA Victor on 6th June 1972, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars (often shortened to Ziggy Stardust) was David Bowie’s fifth album, co-produced by Bowie and Ken Scott. The album tells the story of Bowie's alter ego Ziggy Stardust, a rock star who acts as a messenger for extraterrestrial beings. The album, and the character of Ziggy Stardust, was known for its glam rock influences and themes of sexual exploration and social commentary. Incredibly, the album was written whilst Bowie was recording 1971’s Hunky Dory album, with recording beginning a couple of months before that album’s release. Famously Bowie killed Ziggy at his peak at London’s Hammersmith Odeon, on July 3rd, 1973, though Ziggy Stardust’s influence was to redefine popular culture forever: pop music was never the same again.

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars has been consistently considered one of the greatest albums of all time, with Rolling Stone magazine ranking it the 35th greatest ever. It was ranked the 20th greatest album ever in a 1997 British survey, the 24th greatest of all time by Q magazine and one of the 100 greatest releases ever by Time magazine. A concert film of the same name, directed by D.A. Pennebaker, was released in 1973.

This 40th anniversary edition has been remastered by the album's original Trident Studios engineer Ray Staff at London's AIR Studios.

Torrent hash: C0FBF72023AB04F676AF9ADA8432EA964D45B3F6

Tracklist:

01. Five Years (4:43)
02. Soul Love (3:34)
03. Moonage Daydream (4:40)
04. Starman (4:07)
05. It Ain’t Easy (2:57)
06. Lady Stardust (3:23)
07. Star (2:48)
08. Hang On to Yourself (2:40)
09. Ziggy Stardust (3:15)
10. Suffragette City (3:25)
11. Rock ’n’ Roll Suicide (3:00)

Bonus Tracks:

12. Moonage Daydream (instrumental) (4:42)
13. The Supermen (2:45)
14. Velvet Goldmine (3:14)
15. Sweet Head (4:58)

Cheers,

ADHDerby

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
326.31 MB
seeders:13
leechers:2

All Comments

Thanx so much.. Now I have to share with other humans.. Volume up.. Head space in relax mode... imagination just wandering ..
Placed on Seedbox
Wasn't sure what to expect but this is very cool.
Thanks for sharing.