David Gilman - (Master of War 3) - Gate of the Dead - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 3, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

David Gilman - (Master of War 3) - Gate of the Dead - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 2.43 MB)
 David Gilman - (Master of War 3) - Gate of the Dead.epub2.43 MB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

December 21st 2015 - English - Historical Fiction - EPub

Tuscany, 1358: Thomas Blackstone has built a formidable reputation in exile, fighting as a mercenary amid the ceaseless internecine warring of Italy's City States. Success has bred many enemies, who will seize any opportunity to destroy the man they cannot overcome on the field.

When a dying man delivers a message recalling Blackstone to England, it seems almost certain to be a trap. Yet Blackstone cannot decline - the summons is apparently from the Queen.

Blackstone will brave the terrors of the High Alps in winter, face the Black Prince in Tournament in Windsor, confront the bloody anarchy of a popular revolt in northern France and submit to trial by combat with a man he knows could kill him.

And every step of the way, he will be shadowed by a notorious assassin, a killer who has been instructed to inflict the maximum pain on his target before he despatches him to hell.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.43 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
David Gilman - (Master of War 3) - Gate of the Dead - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub