David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over[latidheh

seeders: 48
leechers: 0
Added on May 28, 2009 by in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over[latidheh (Size: 13.01 MB)
 David Guetta - Love Takes Over (feat. Kelly Rowland).mp313.01 MB

Description

"When Love Takes Over" is a song by French DJ David Guetta, featuring main vocals by American singer Kelly Rowland. Recorded and composed by Guetta for his fourth studio album, One Love (2009), the track was released digitally as the album's lead single on April 21, 2009 (see 2009 in music).[1]

Production

Soulful songbird Kelly Rowland met DJ David Guetta while attending one of his techno shows in France last summer. She later met up with him and asked him to show her one of his tracks and what he showed her was a "pop number built around a lush piano loop and throbbing percussion" which was the early works of "When Love Takes Over." The beat moved Rowland to tears. "I felt so much emotion from the track; something happened the first time I heard it, and it was just beautiful," Rowland says. Guetta, meanwhile, is banking on the single to garner a stronger stateside following. [2]

Kelly Rowland

After being moved by DJ Guetta's track she took the song to London and began to work on lyrics. The finished product was released in in March at Miami's Ultra Music Festival. Rowland and Guetta will continue to perform the track at his continent-crossing DJ tour this summer. "I had spent nights dancing in the South of France from 12:45 a.m. to 8 in the morning," Rowland says, "but I had never thought about recording a dance track myself. Hearing David's song made me consider taking on this whole new style." "The track with Kelly has made me experiment with a more American urban influence," Guetta says. "Musically, it's opened a new world for me. It's pure pop with a lot of detail, and Kelly had this Whitney Houston vibe and nailed it." The success of "When Love Takes Over" comes at an intriguing time in Rowland's career. An amicable split with Columbia in March led the singer to explore other media, and she landed on Bravo's "The Fashion Show" as a co-host with style guru Isaac Mizrahi. The reality show premiered May 7.[3].

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.01 MB
seeders:48
leechers:0
David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over[latidheh

All Comments

Thank you
but this is the remix version
Not the version i wanted, but thanks