David Jackson ~ [Nathan Cody 01] - A Tapping at My Door *** The police have no leads except the body of the bird and the victim's missing eyes.

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on May 28, 2016 by OldScotsmanin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

David Jackson ~ [Nathan Cody 01] - A Tapping at My Door *** The police have no leads except the body of the bird and the victim's missing eyes. (Size: 300.11 MB)
 A Tapping at My Door - 001.mp312.34 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 002.mp31.67 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 003.mp37.44 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 004.mp34.4 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 005.mp37.28 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 006.mp35.86 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 007.mp34.37 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 008.mp33.7 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 009.mp32.98 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 010.mp33.7 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 011.mp36.06 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 012.mp37.03 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 013.mp33.86 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 014.mp36.34 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 015.mp37.06 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 016.mp32.65 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 017.mp35.81 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 018.mp35.47 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 019.mp34.08 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 020.mp37.5 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 021.mp34.2 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 022.mp311.31 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 023.mp38.14 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 024.mp37.77 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 025.mp31.33 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 026.mp35.86 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 027.mp33.96 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 028.mp38.04 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 029.mp32.88 MB
 A Tapping at My Door - 030.mp38.18 MB

Description

If you would like to see other Audio Books I have uploaded just click this link:- OldScotsman's Books
If you have a request for another book or a Re-Seed then just send me a Private Message

General Information
Book............................A Tapping at My Door
Series Name................Det. Sgt. Nathan Cody
Series No.....................01
Author.........................David Jackson
Narrator.......................Jonathan Keeble
Unabridged..................Yes
Genre..........................Crime Mystery

File Information
Source.........................eDownloaded 64 Kb File
# of MP3 files...............47 Chaperised Files
Total Runtime..............10 Hours 47 Minutes
Encoder.......................Lame 3.99r
Converted to................64 Kb | CBR | 44,100 Hz | Mono
Total Size.....................299 MB
Converted By...............OldScotsman
Date Converted............24-May-2016
ID3 Tags......................Includes Image and all info shown on this page (Smart Phone Ready)

ABOUT THE BOOK
A woman at home in Liverpool is disturbed by a persistent tapping at her back door. She's disturbed to discover the culprit is a raven and tries to shoo it away. Which is when the killer strikes.
DS Nathan Cody, still bearing the scars of an undercover mission that went horrifyingly wrong, is put on the case. But the police have no leads except the body of the bird - and the victim's missing eyes.
As flashbacks from his past begin to intrude, Cody realises he is battling not just a murderer but his own inner demons, too. And then the killer strikes again, and Cody realises the threat isn't to the people of Liverpool after all - it's to the police.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
David Jackson is a British author and after taking his bachelor?s degree and then a PhD, David Jackson became a full-time academic. He is married, with two daughters and a menagerie of animals.
He is author of a series of crime thrillers featuring Irish-American NYPD Detective Callum Doyle. The first in the series, Pariah, was Highly Commended in the Crime Writers Association Debut Dagger Awards. The follow-ups are The Helper and Marked. My writing influences include Ed McBain, Dennis Lehane, George Pelecanos, Robert Crais, Michael Connelly and Harlan Coben, amongst many others. My favourite quote about my work is one from the Guardian, now carried on the front of my novels: 'Recalls Harlan Coben - though for my money Jackson is the better writer.'

ABOUT THE READER
Jonathan Keeble combines his audio work with a busy theatre and TV career. He has featured in over 500 radio plays for the BBC appearing in everything from Shakespeare to Sherlock Holmes to Dr Who and is also the evil Owen in The Archers. Much in demand for his voicework, this ranges from playing Sir Christopher Wren in St. Paul's Cathedral to The Angel of Death in the film Hellboy 2, with stops at all points in between. An award- winning reader, Jonathan has recorded over 100 audiobooks . Jonathan is also the voice for the audiobook of The Joy of Sex, but refuses to say how he got the job.

All the above information including the picture are inserted into the ID3 tags on the MP3 files.

Remember, we have uploaded these books just for you because we wish to SHARE them. It is only right therefore, you SHARE them with others, and the only way you can do this, is to keep SEEDING. In other words, don't stop after you have finished the download. Check and make sure your torrent program is set to continue uploading even after the downloading has been completed. A ratio of 2.0 means you are giving back twice what you have received, the book won't die and all our efforts have not been wasted but 5.0 would be outstanding and shows you have really entered into the spirit of what we are about. WE DO OUR BIT AND YOU DO YOUR BIT, sounds fair, doesn't it. If you are new to this and don't understand, type a message at the bottom and if I can't help, I know someone who can.
biggrin

This Audiobook was converted and uploaded by OldScotsman

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
300.11 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
David Jackson ~ [Nathan Cody 01] - A Tapping at My Door *** The police have no leads except the body of the bird and the victim's missing eyes.