DaVinci Resolve Studio 12.2 [Mac Os X] [MAC599]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on January 25, 2016 by mac599in Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

DaVinci Resolve Studio 12.2 [Mac Os X] [MAC599] (Size: 179.95 MB)
 DaVinci Resolve Studio 12.2_MAC599.dmg179.95 MB

Description

DaVinci Resolve Studio

DaVinci Resolve 12 combines professional editing and advanced color correction so you can edit and grade all in one application! This is the same tool used by professional Hollywood editors and colorists. If you want to work on cutting edge films, TV shows, and commercials, then DaVinci Resolve 12 is the software you need to learn!

DaVinci Resolve 12 includes over 80 new features like multi-cam, advanced trimming, high performance audio and more. You get context sensitive editing and trimming tools along with titling, transitions, effects, and animation. DaVinci Resolve 12 features sample accurate audio, tape style scrubbing, fader automation, an on screen mixer and plugins. The familiar multi-track timeline, customizable interface and keyboard shortcuts make DaVinci Resolve 12 fast to learn!

DaVinci is the world’s most trusted name in color and is used on virtually all Hollywood feature films, TV commercials, episodic programs and more! You get ultra wide dynamic range 32-bit float YRGB image processing and GPU acceleration for producing beautiful images that no other system can match!

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Current model MacPro, iMac or MacBook Pro with a minimum of 2GB of graphics memory. A fast hard disk for video, 16GB of system memory, Mac OS X 10.10.3 or higher, at least a 1440 x 900 resolution display.

Compatibility: OS X 10.9.5 or later, 64-bit processor

What's New in v12.2
• Support for HDR Hybrid Log Gamma using Resolve Color Management
• Inclusion of Hybrid Log Gamma conversion LUTs
• Updated ST 2084 HDR color science
• ACES IDTs for Canon C300 MkII clips
• Import support for NewBlue Titler Pro titles using Media Composer AAF sequences
• Reveal in Media Storage now supports mattes
• ProRes 4444 with alpha channel now defaults to straight mode
• Power Window opacity and invert settings are now retained when converting to Power Curve Windows
• General performance and stability improvements

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
179.95 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
DaVinci Resolve Studio 12.2 [Mac Os X] [MAC599]

All Comments

This works for me thanks!
Hoping this works. All the other cracks do work, but they crash for various random reasons.
Well DaVinci needs a powerful system, it might be because of that. In my system it works great although i have an I7 and 16 GB ram
I have that as well.
But, when I play a video it stutters, then crashes.
Do you have a Mac or a hackintosh? And what graphic card?
Mac. Intel HD Graphics 4000 is probably the culprit