Davy Harwood in Transition (The Immortal Prophecy #2) By Tijan EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 11, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Davy Harwood in Transition (The Immortal Prophecy #2) By Tijan EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.07 MB)
 Davy Harwood in Transition - Tijan.azw3411.24 KB
 Davy Harwood in Transition - Tijan.mobi353.68 KB
 Davy Harwood in Transition - Tijan.epub243.85 KB
 Cover.jpg86.65 KB
 metadata.opf2.28 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

Davy Harwood in Transition (The Immortal Prophecy #2) By Tijan EPUB,MOBI,AZW3~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance, Fantasy
ASIN: B00AUGV8O6

About:

The vampire nations sent their armies for her. They feared and sought to destroy her. The werewolves sent their own in the hopes to take her magic. One stood against them all to protect her. And in the midst of everything, as she watched her human life crumble to her feet, Davy grew as the Immortal every day. Her powers transitioned until she would save them all in the end. She only hoped she wouldn’t lose her humanity at the cost of fulfilling the Immortal Prophecy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.07 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Davy Harwood in Transition (The Immortal Prophecy #2) By Tijan EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

All Comments

Thank you!!!!!