DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES - 3D - 1920 X 1080P.mp4

seeders: 6
leechers: 5
Added on November 26, 2014 by crociatoin Movies > 3D Movies
Torrent verified.

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES - 3D - 1920 X 1080P.mp4 (Size: 4.25 GB)
 DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES - 3D - 1920 X 1080P.mp44.25 GB

Description

KUDOS for this should be shared with YIFY.

YIFYs 3D entry has somehow got corrupted, so I have used the 1080P standard version to create this 3D file for 3D downloaders.

It is in side by side format and I have lowered the settings to 1920 x 1080 instead of my usual 3840 x 1080, so users with certain TVs can access this content.

I usuaully upload in the highest possible format for Active 3D Tvs but realise the demand for this will be increased by YIFYs loyal followers being able to use this one until the corrupted file on YIFYs upoload can be sorted.

I uplifted the volume by 50% too to enable less demand on your sound equipment to get high levels and make it possible to avoid suffering high power distortion.

Enjoy

Cro'

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.25 GB
seeders:6
leechers:5
DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES - 3D - 1920 X 1080P.mp4

Trailer

All Comments

HI ALL,

THANKS FOR DOWNLOADING MY TORRENTS

I HIT A REALLY BIG LANDMARK IN JUST 7 DAYS.

6 MOVIES AND 2 AUDIO BOOKS TORRENTS ARE RUNNING AT THE MINUTE, ALL HAVING BEEN CREATED IN THE LAST WEEK.

I HIT A TERBYTE OF UPLOADS FROM MY SEEDING ALONE!

THIS MUST MEAN MANY MORE TERABYTES OF UPLOAD FROM OTHER SEEDERS AND LEECHERS TOO.

THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY AND SEEING MY TORRENTS PASS THE 1TB MARK FOR UPLOADING.

AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT MY UTORRENT SHOWS IN THE PIC BELOW.

THANKS ALL, I FEEL HAPPY KNOWING SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO SHARE MY FILES AND I WILL NOW BE SEEDING MORE SOON.

SO COOL,

THX

CRO'
Last night was Imperious, could've been more than 5! lol :-)

This was reversed from 3D to 2D, then back to 3D. It runs sweet and fully synced, and on my uTorrent it shows just under 100 downloads, can not suss out why the totals here show lower, but that isn't really important. It's here for anyone who wants to see this in HD 1080P 3D.

Once the downloads die down, I'll know yify has sorted his problem and I'll probably remove mine, depending on YIFYs format (active or passive, 3840 or 1920 etc)

It would have been 3840 x 1080P and a much larger file if I hadn't run it back and returned it again..

I also did this as I am a YIFY fan, to help his followers have a file to use as there seems to be a corrupted file issue on YIFYs version.

This process makes it usable by Passive 3D TV's too as I got a few messages about 3840 x1080 not being supported on Passive 3D, so this is a stop-gap really.

PS

It was a shame that Ivanovic's bullet volley never snuck in that top left corner, that would have been some goal! Good to see "The Drog" get his 50th European goal too.
Dunno what You are watching on or how you are set up, this is just dandy on all 4 of my Samsungs, I wear Prescription glasses and have the Bluetooth Glasses designed to wear in front of them and it is all good for me.

Sorry you didn't enjoy it, with all that experience on your account showing I am sure you can sort out downloading another torrent FOR FREE from another uploader.

I have had over 700GB of my 3D movie torrents downloaded since Saturday (so says my uTorrent usage tracker) so I am puzzled by your experience of my torrent, and not another person has made a remark like yours on any of my 3D torrents.

I know this seems defensive, but frankly I do not understand how my torrent can be blamed when all my 3D files are downloading in high volume without problems such as you call an "eye puller" issue.

Check your settings, and it is all good for active 3D TV's just on the offchance you have a different set up?

I have checked the file on all my TVs (as a result of your comment, to make sure the file isn't faulty) and it is fine, so I am puzzled to say the least.

But hey, it is a free world (mostly) you can say your bit if you wish.

But...........I don't agree :-)
It's not 3D, It's an eye-puller ! You can't watch this and don't be blind after.