Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: The Official Movie Novelization - Alex Irvine - Audiobook MP3

seeders: 42
leechers: 2
Added on July 18, 2014 by Squiddy82in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: The Official Movie Novelization - Alex Irvine - Audiobook MP3 (Size: 243.08 MB)
 Cover.jpg280.64 KB
 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Alex Irvine.mp3242.81 MB

Description

MP3 CBR 64k Joint Stereo.

Android users - This will work best with dedicated audiobook reader apps, such as Listen Audiobook Player.

iTunes users - When added to your library, iTunes will classify these MP3 files as music by default. To change to audiobook, browse music library in album view, right-click the album, and select "Get Info" from the context menu. Under [Options,] select [x] Media Kind: Audiobook, [x] Remember position: Yes, [x] Skip when shuffling: Yes. This will allow you to transfer the book to your iOS device while keeping it separate from your music collection. This will also keep your track position when listening in iTunes.

If you need the single MP3 file chopped up into smaller segments, you can use Audiobook Cutter.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: The Official Movie Novelization

Written by: Alex Irvine
Narrated by: Christian Rummel
Length: 8 hrs and 55 mins
Format: Unabridged
Release Date:07-15-14

A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
243.08 MB
seeders:42
leechers:2
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: The Official Movie Novelization - Alex Irvine - Audiobook MP3

All Comments

Thank you so much! Torrent is excellent.
Thank you very much. Audio books make my long daily commute bearable.
Me too!
Thank you for sharing this. Ignore the ass hats and complainers and know your work is appreciated by many of us.
The reason I watch movies is because I don't want to read novels.
Assuming you know this is an audiobook, and you're using the term "read" loosely...

I think that's how most people feel, especially about "Movie Novelization" books. That's why this file has 200 downloads instead of 200,000. You're just the only douchey guy who had to say something about it.

Regardless, I decided to post this for anyone who, for whatever reason, couldn't see the movie, and would rather listen to a performance of the book than watch a CAM version.