seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on January 23, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dawnstar-SKIDROW (Size: 1.58 GB)
 skidrow.nfo12.8 KB
 sr-dawnstar.iso1.58 GB

Description

S K I D R O Wthe leading forceproudly presentsDawnstar (c) Wraith Entertainment23-01-2013......Release Date <-> Protection.....Serial+ActivationAction.............Game Type <-> Disk(s)....................1 DVDRELEASE NOTESFear, desperation, and organized crime dominate Dawnstar, the lawlesssector of the galaxy. A cold war between the major mafias has eruptedinto a massive battle royal where the ultimate prize is completecontrol of Dawnstar. As a hot shot pilot, you're hired to help reign inthe chaos ravaging the sector. You'll be provided opportunities totranscend the chaos or exploit it and position yourself as the nextmajor Mafioso. However, you quickly learn that there are other forcesat play that may have doomed your mission before it even beganFeatures:Free Flight GameplayEndless loot-driven gameplay20+ Storyline Missions20+ World zones to explore, battle and trade inMake choices that impact the story and your relationships with yourcompanionsOpen World environment with randomly generated side missions and levelsThousands of different pieces of equipment to customize your ship withCo-op based multiplayer. Play with up to 4 of your friends in an openworld environmentUse special abilities like Singularity to snare your enemies or Dronesto join you during intense dog fightsA few Cinematic On Rail EventsINSTALL NOTES1. Unpack the release2. Mount or burn image3. Install4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder and into the maininstall folder and overwrite5. Block the game in your firewall if needed6. When you reach the activation sceen - just press the ACTIVATION signand game will be activated7. Play the game8. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.58 GB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Dawnstar-SKIDROW

All Comments

Thanks!!!
Thanks
It works... at least for the 20 min that I played, until losing my patience with this s%&%#!
2013-01-29 16:19
Ive tried Opening the game 3 times but everytime i do my PC just shuts down, anyone having similar problem??
apparently there's a bug that it's not possible to save in this version
2013-01-26 03:11
Game needs some sort of key to play.