Day of the Dead (2007, 2013) Rising of Bub (with Fix), Desertion

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on October 11, 2014 by Sam_Silverin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Day of the Dead (2007, 2013) Rising of Bub (with Fix), Desertion (Size: 55.52 MB)
 Day of the Dead - Desertion.cbr28.56 MB
 Day of the Dead - The Rising of Bub 01 (Text Fix).cbr15.09 MB
 Day of the Dead - The Rising of Bub 01.cbr11.87 MB

Description

These are the only two Day of the Dead comics (that I know about) that feature Bub. Desertion came out in 2013, and was free with the Bluray version of Day of the Dead. It is a One Shot issue, and is basically the back story of Bub.

Rising of Bub (Issue 1) has more problems going for it. First off, it was supposed to be a Mini-Series, but was canceled after one issue. Then rumors were out that a Trade Paper Back would be released, which would give us the whole story...and nothing came of it. Back to Issue 1, the printed copies had three error pages (no text). So this project was pretty much doomed, and I'm shocked that six years later...we were able to get another Bub story (Desertion) that was free of errors, and told us the whole story.

This Torrent has three comics to it. The third comic is the fixed version of Rising of Bub #1. Mind you, I am not a professional Comic Book Letterer, so it won't look as professional as the other pages. I was able to find small JPEG's that someone involved with the comic decided to put online (so we could actually get the dialog of what was going on). The images were uncolored, but at least we had the text.

So I decided to transfer the text to the colored pages, since no one else had done it (to my knowledge). I also kept the error pages in, since I didn't want to remove the fact that this comic had errors to it.

This fixed issue is my small Halloween gift to KAT members here. If even just one person (who has the error issue) is thankful to finally see the text on those three pages, then it would all be worth it. :D

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
55.52 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Day of the Dead (2007, 2013) Rising of Bub (with Fix), Desertion

All Comments

Great Quality. Thank you for sharing :)
Thank you for the thumbs up. :D
Thanks AfzanAkhyar. :) Also for the thumbs up. :D
thank you for you effort dear:)