DAZ3D - 15701 - iRadiance HDRI - Monterey - IRAY Conversion

seeders: 45
leechers: 49
Added on October 31, 2015 by OnlyWayToFlyin Applications
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D - 15701 - iRadiance HDRI - Monterey - IRAY Conversion (Size: 2.32 GB)
 IM00015701-02_iRadianceHDRIMonterey.zip2.32 GB

Description

Hello Fellow DAZ Users

This is my second, of hopefully many uploads. I felt like I wanted to give back, after I have downloaded so many of other peoples great DAZ3D Torrents

If your like me, you love the new IRAY render engine from Nvidia, but you hate that all your old HDRI products are the old Skydome which worked great with 3Delight, but not so great with Iray.

What I have done, is take those old products and updated them for the new IRAY engine. I used DimensionTheory's new iRadiance as a template to create the settings, and converted the original JPG Skydome images into full res .hdr files.

Some of them might need tweaking to get the optimum brightness for the scene, and I have used the generic camera preset that came with one of the iRadiance Variety packs, so its not specific to each scene, but works just fine.

I have changed the DIM name to -02_, so it wont interfere with any original installations of the HDR Prosets.

Please enjoy my upload, and look out for more HDRI conversions and RO/RDNA content with DAZ Metadata

Thank you all!

Original Product Link: Monterey

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.32 GB
seeders:45
leechers:49
DAZ3D - 15701 - iRadiance HDRI - Monterey - IRAY Conversion

All Comments

Great share, thank you