Daz3d - 3D Space Battle Master Tutorial

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on June 1, 2013 by leptoonin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Daz3d - 3D Space Battle Master Tutorial (Size: 1.63 GB)
 15643_3DSpaceBattleMaster_MP4_Part1.zip495.43 MB
 15643_3DSpaceBattleMaster_MP4_Part3.zip461.51 MB
 15643_3DSpaceBattleMaster_MP4_Part2.zip382.9 MB
 15643_3DSpaceBattleMaster_MP4_Part4.zip330.97 MB

Description

From never seeing a 3D software, to stunning 3D space battle scenes faster and easier than you ever thought was possible… your Sci-Fi Dreams are about to come true!

Are you a hobby or professional artist tired of trial and error and inconsistent sci-fi space battle renders or maybe someone who’s never seen a 3D software before, looking for a way create stunning 3D sci-fi image, but feel handicapped, frustrated and don’t know where to start?

With professional 3D artist, 3D coach and bestselling DAZ 3D vendor, Val Cameron a.k.a. Waldemar B. from Dreamlight.

Info: http://www.daz3d.com/3d-space-battle-master

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.63 GB
seeders:1
leechers:5
Daz3d - 3D Space Battle Master Tutorial

All Comments

I have been stuck at 87% for months now. Has anyone managed to download the full thing?
Download link gives me a 404. Magnet's not working either. But then the magnet never works for me.
This is great, thank you for your upload.
For those who wonder the MAGNET LINK seems to be working if you get the 404 not found torrent, just grab the magnet link.
I changed the name of the torrent after I uploaded it, that may be why it isn't working properly. I'm going to delete this and add it again. Same torrent so nothing should change, I hope.
Nope, seems like I'll have to make a new torrent. Well that sucks. So I have a choice. Make a new torrent and keep uploading to new people while the old ones die off and aren't able to finish downloading, or keep the old torrent with no torrent download link on the site and non-working seed/peer stats. I guess for now I'll just keep the old one in the interest of sharing but there's like 20 seeds, not 0.
Please make a new one. I've not requested this package, but I'm kind of trying to collect all the Dreamlight tutorials.