DAZ3D - Fix Duplicate IDs

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 19, 2015 by DAZalotin Applications
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D - Fix Duplicate IDs (Size: 5.07 KB)
 Fix_Duplicate_IDs.zip5.07 KB

Description

This script will (usually) fix files that throw the Duplicate IDs error in DAZ Studio 4.5. I have found one that didn't get fixed, which had a very odd structure, and another couple of items had errors that stopped it from working but it worked on everything else I tried. You should note, however, that many files at DAZ have already had the fix applied (or have been fixed manually) so you may want to reset your downloads on those.

It's simple to use - I'd make it a custom action, or open it with File>Merge, while viewing the folder with the content in the Content Library pane - that way the file selector will open in the right place. Select one or more files in the folder, click Accept, and it will do its thing. Don't go looking for files in the data folder - the script expects to be given user files, usually in PeopleGenesissome folder, and will then find the data files from there. The script creates a .bak file for each file it edits - one in the library folder, one in the daat folder, so that you can go back if it fails. If you do a lot of conversions and they are working you might want to use the OS search to find and remove the .bak files.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.07 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
DAZ3D - Fix Duplicate IDs