Daz3d - GenX2 Characters for G1F, G2F (Gaia, Aeon Soul Alice, Girl Next Door 4 Athletic, Shanti and more)

seeders: 35
leechers: 1
Added on June 22, 2016 by Freakadelkain Applications
Torrent verified.

Daz3d - GenX2 Characters for G1F, G2F (Gaia, Aeon Soul Alice, Girl Next Door 4 Athletic, Shanti and more) (Size: 15.62 MB)
 1.png1.45 MB
 2.jpg721.76 KB
 GenX Characters for G1F, G2F.zip13.47 MB

Description

It's a self-made bundle by me, anonymous. No official page.
Characters convertions from V4 onto Genesis 1 and 2 Females:

Addy, Aiyana, Alice, Alice Yly, Alyssa, Andora, Arinae, Ayako, Brit, Elphien, Emily,
Gaia + Gaia Evolution, Girl Next Door 4 Athletic, Inga, Jouet, Lolo, Miranda, Onyx,
Ornella, Ravage, Shae, Shanti, Shiara, Strong Women, Weapon Jane, Xhosa
+ FantasyBazaar Teeth (2 types)
* bold font marks the most famous and original ladies.

45 morphs in total (same for G1F and G2F).
Some of characters have only head or only body,
that is because GenX just can't convert some morphs for undefined reason.
But most of the characters have both head and body.

Installation: simply unpack to My DAZ 3D Library.
Usage: first apply Victoria 4 shape to your Genesis model. Without V4 the converted characters will look crumpled.
Not tested on Poser.
Doesn't require GenX to be installed.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.62 MB
seeders:35
leechers:1
Daz3d - GenX2 Characters for G1F, G2F (Gaia, Aeon Soul Alice, Girl Next Door 4 Athletic, Shanti and more)

All Comments

Thanks for the share
Great Idea and great upload, but posing G2 with morphs from V4 converted with GenX doesn't give good result, especially under the armes :/
Only 2 models have the under-arm problem - the Strong Women. All others are perfect. Probably you didn't apply V4 legacy morph first.
Great idea! Impressive upload!
Are the textures included? :)
Despite question, awesome upload!
No, textures not included. Some of them were just bad and really old. Some are fine, like Gaia and Alice but you can get them in other sources. I wanted to make morphs only bundle.
Okay, good and clear now ^^
When I see 'Character', I normally think the skin is included.
Maybe change the name to 'Character morphs' for more clarity on that.

Still, AMAZING JOB!
There is a word GenX. People know this mod works with morphs, not textures. Also the name is very long already.
Great job! txs for ahare
If you have your own convertions please send me them to anlarge the collection. I'll make renders of same style and release vol.2 somewhen.
Especially I am interested in Pretty base IV by Pretty3D, Melancholy, Jouet head. My GenX couldn't convert them. May be you will be lucky.
this is great. Thanks