Sharing Widget

Download torrent
34.55 MB
seeders:7
leechers:5
Daz3d JumpYourWay

All Comments

thanks for sharing it with us
Cheers - more planters and plants for my collection.

As Ravenpost said about my preference but at the end of the day... I'm happy just to get it
Good job!
Thank you for your effort.
The downloading process was very slow however.
Adding a pic in the presentation is considered good policy to avoid misunderstanding (direct linking being somewhat frowned upon)
Also (my preference) a folder (with a pic and the DIM) is better than a lonely zip.
Welcome aboard.
Hi Ravenpost. I don't know how to put a pic in the presentation otherwise I would have :) (That's why I linked to it instead. If someone wants to pm me with instructions I'd be sure to do it next time).
I'm sorry I'm such a noob but what is a DIM? And I don't know how to make the downloading any faster :(
PMed you on how to add a pic, in your torrent client, right-click the torrent, select properties and find a box called "Initial Seed" and make sure it is checked. Also set bandwidth allocation to HIGH and upload speed to however fast your ISPs upload speed is, like 5MB/s for most Cable ISPs, test it with Speedtest.com

If you use uTorrent read through this thread to set it up properly, (also works with most other torrent client): https://kat.cm/community/sho...sk-anything-plus-tips-tricks

More trackers also helps, I will PM you some to use to upload to KAT(Max 10 trackers). You can add more after posting on your end inside your client to get more connections
Thanks Don_k, didn't know about the 'Initial Seed' etc hopefully fixed now :)