DAZ3D - Measure Metrics for DAZ Studio - (16684) - Installer

seeders: 10
leechers: 5
Added on March 24, 2014 by AtaraHenin Applications
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D - Measure Metrics for DAZ Studio - (16684) - Installer (Size: 44.93 MB)
 DS4_MeasureMetrics_1.0.2.118_Mac64.zip15.58 MB
 DS4_MeasureMetrics_1.0.2.118_Mac32.zip15.58 MB
 DS4_MeasureMetrics_1.0.2.118_Win64.exe6.49 MB
 DS4_MeasureMetrics_1.0.2.118_Win32.exe6.47 MB
 IM00016684-20_FigureMetrics.zip835.57 KB
 Serial.txt35 bytes

Description

!!! Installation !!!
Includes Figure Metrics
If you get an error about not finding the DAZ Studio directory you may need to use the manual installer instead of the DIM (for DAZ Studio)
You have to add the serial by clicking on the About > Plugins menu inside of DAZStudio.
Any problems, just ask.
Read this for measurement setups: Guide

Description
Have you ever loaded a figure into DAZ Studio and thought to yourself, ”I wish there was an easy way to get accurate measurements?” Have you wanted a way to adjust your figure's proportions and see the measurements in real time? Now you can! The Measure Metrics plug-in will allow you to measure the length, diameter or angle of figures and props in your scene. It uses both Metric and US inches/feet. By using the Tape Measure, Tailor's Tape or the Protractor, you can remove the “guesswork” from your artwork. Measure Metrics comes with “Pre-set” nodes to help you measure the dimensions of your favorite figures. It also allows you to set up your own nodes to measure any kind of props or even empty space between figures within your scene. A script included with Measure Metrics allows you to configure morphs which control the dimensions of your figure, allowing you to set the dimensions and have the figure automatically adjust the morphs to match the dimensions you entered. Measure your figure's or prop's dimensions or configure the tool to automatically set your figure to dimensions that you specify without having to adjust dozens of morph sliders. This is a fun and powerful tool!

Figure Metrics
Figure Metrics is an add-on script for Measure Metrics that allows you to quickly see and customize the measurements of your figure. Need your figure to be a curvy “36-26-38”? Enter your desired measurements into the form and the figure changes to meet those measurements. Want to adjust the figure's height? Enter that measurement and go.

The great thing about Figure Metrics, is that it will work on any figure with Measure Metrics nodes. You are not limited to the Genesis series alone. Measure the DAZ Horse 2, or Michael 4. You can even save presets to re-use later.

-----------------------------
-----------------------------

Join the DS/Poser Content Community

And don't forget to check out this thread.

Seed or Die (or not but hey...)

If you were unfortunate enough to download the last torrent without the figure metrics, you should be able to DL this to the same directory, you may need to "force recheck" but it should allow you to keep seeding and just download the extra file.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
44.93 MB
seeders:10
leechers:5
DAZ3D - Measure Metrics for DAZ Studio - (16684) - Installer

All Comments

Thanks mguru

As many users, I encounter problems with the installler (DAZ path not found...), because my DZA3D was previously installed using the DIM installer.
I reinstall my DAZ3D using the standalone installer (.exe) as you indicated, and now it's working like a charm !
Just have to enter the licence in the plug-in list, and all is OK now.
Thanks you very much for this package, and now I have to read the manual to understand how it works
Many thanks
All right if you're getting an error about being unable to find the DAZ Studio directory it's most likely because you installed using the DIM. To fix this use the exe installer. You can get it (for free) from daz3d.com, once you have access to it you can download the standalone installer from "My Account" then "Product Library" then on the left "DAZ Studio 4.6 Pro" on that page there is a list of download links, click the blue button under the column that says "manual" (for your OS of course) this will give you the exe.

Don't forget to unzip the Figure Metrics scripts to your content directory if you want the premade Genesis items.
Great upload, thx ! Having some troubles though... I used the DIM installer for this one, the install software not finding the daz3d folder and all that..

And it only half-work... I have it in people/genesis, but not plugin to activate or window pane to control it. So it's kinda useless for me :'(

But still, nice upload for those who manage to make it work ! :p
thanks for uploading. if you Poser users want to measure females, and objects (HxWxD) you can download the universal sizing apparatus female/HxWxD

cheers
Heya, I'm trying to register the serial, but it's saying that the plug-in is not made for my version of DAZ (4.6) and won't let me fill in the serial in the field. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks :)
You need 4.6.2, if you have .18 or one of the earlier 4.6 versions it won't work.
4.6.2.118 to be specific, the best way is to download the standalone installer from the DAZ3D "My products" page (the exe not the DIM)
What standalone installer are you taking about?