Daz3d-Poser Conal For G3M

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 12, 2016 by Akkaalin Applications
Torrent verified.

Daz3d-Poser Conal For G3M (Size: 120.28 MB)
 IM53441437-01_ConalForG3M.zip119.8 MB
 Conal For G3M_01.jpg497.58 KB

Description

Say hello to Conal, a ruggedly handsome character for the Genesis 3 Male and Daz Studio 4.

The head and body are custom morphed, and using the base UV, Conal requires only the Genesis 3 Male Starter Essentials to work.

Iray optimised and 3Delight skin materials are included, and his Iray skin includes an oily shader preset to give him that sexy sheen of sweat.

A fiberhair stubble is included to add extra realism to your close-up renders, with the added bonus that the stubble can also be used on your other G3M characters.

He comes with a large number of options including six eye colours, three facial hair mat options (clean shaven; six o'clock shadow, and a goatee beard) and two genital mats (shaved/unshaven) with both circumcised and uncircumcised options.

His arm and back tattoos and the 'make-up' options all use the layered image editor, with the bonus that you can use them on any other G3M character that uses the base uv.

The make-ups include guy-liner, dirty skin, face and body wounds and two war paint options.

Sexy Celtic warrior, modern day hero, or man-candy for your pin-ups, Conal can fulfil your wishes.

Use his morphs as is, or mix his dials in with your favourite characters, an the possibilities are endless.

*** This is a CUSTOM DIM created using Custom DIM Designer Studio. The IM# will not match anything in Daz, it is my own personal numbering system I use in my own personal content management. You install exactly like a DIM down loaded from DAZ.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
120.28 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Daz3d-Poser Conal For G3M