DAZ3D - POSER Firestorm Outfit for Genesis 3 Females (DSON)

seeders: 53
leechers: 6
Added on September 24, 2015 by Ovalonein Applications
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D - POSER Firestorm Outfit for Genesis 3 Females (DSON) (Size: 65.42 MB)
 IM00022193-01_FirestormOutfitforGenesis3Females.zip58.13 MB
 Image.zip2.38 MB
 Templates_22193_Firestorm.zip4.91 MB
 Welcome to KickAss Torrents!.txt593 bytes

Description

Shared and proposed by the "JOKER" ;)

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

DAZ3D - POSER Firestorm Outfit for Genesis 3 Females...

Firestorm is a high quality set of leather lingerie for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Victoria 7.

These high quality conforming clothing items for Genesis 3 Female(s) come with special care
for realistic details and a set of refined body morphs and special effect morphs.

Included are six high quality and high res texture styles with
both high quality material options for 3Delight and Iray.

BONUS: Customize the style! You'll get 20 additional color options for different material zones
of the model that can be applied to any of the six included styles to create your own sexy color combination!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Please SEED for YOU and Community :o)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
65.42 MB
seeders:53
leechers:6
DAZ3D - POSER Firestorm Outfit for Genesis 3 Females (DSON)

All Comments

torrent file not found
I'm not sure that it's that big of a deal, it's common knowledge that Genesis 3 doesn't port to Poser. That said, there's something called Genesis 3 Female for Genesis 2 Female, and Genesis 2 CAN be used with Poser.
The MATs etc probably won't work, so best case you'd get the G3F shapes ported, but textures would not work or render poorly.

I use DSON a lot, and things like poses can have PCF created in DS 100%. Props and CR2 are a bit riskier - they either work fine, work without mats, or don't generate workable PCF at all. CR2/clothes or hair with lots of 'movements' also tend not work after PCF files generated - for example Aery soul items without PCF rarely work if I create the PCF myself..
Being Genesis3 poser is not supported.
What's your point ;/
Many items here are labeled Daz3d - Poser
It easy to find that way...
If you don't like,don't comment.
Move along now ;)
my point is users searching for "Poser" content end up getting non-poser results. "easy to find that way"? if you want to search for poser and daz3d, you can just search for "poser|daz3d".

BTW, i've asked Ovalone nicely to stop naming like this but they refuse.
I do not deny my friend, it's just that I'm not the same opinion as you ...

For me it is the opposite, as I search for DAZ, I also want results for POSER (both work for me)
If I search for POSER, I would also find the results for DAZ and it is not always the case!
There is a lot of sharing that I miss because of it!

DAZ users can install the DAZ archives or the POSER archives as easily.

This is not the case of POSER users, it is true!

The more equitable, to me, is to notify DAZ and POSER in the title but specify if it does not work with either :o)

You understand what I want to tell you ?
as i said. if you want to search for both daz and poser, simply search poser|daz3d
there is no good reason to label Daz only items Poser.