DAZ3D - POSER Isis-Double EGYPT Ancient for DS & Poser (DSON Conversions)

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
Added on February 8, 2015 by Ovalonein Applications
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D - POSER Isis-Double EGYPT Ancient for DS & Poser (DSON Conversions) (Size: 3.36 MB)
 The_Isis_Double.zip3.36 MB
 Welcome to KickAss Torrents!.txt593 bytes

Description

Isisi: Isis is a mythical queen and a funerary goddess of ancient Egypt.
Most often, it is represented as a young woman wearing a wig surmounted
by a solar disc inserted between two cow horns.

imageimageimage

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Recover from my software background, I compiled each character in a more current format.
Work to POSER(DSON Conversions) or DS. There should not be any mistake, if not PM me please.
Each character is customizable for colors, textures and other if you wish. (Custom.jpg)
Good games!
Be Happy :o)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.36 MB
seeders:10
leechers:3
DAZ3D - POSER Isis-Double EGYPT Ancient for DS & Poser (DSON Conversions)

All Comments

Some cool props (& although it is not clear from the description, these all are nice statues props.)

Poser users should be aware that DSON is an emulator running under Poser, meaning various Poser changes cause the DSON DLL to re-evaluate the model, which causes a noticeable delay in the preview. I'm not blaming anyone (aka: Daz or Smith Micro), just be aware that DSON is more 'Poser tolerance' than 'Poser support'

I don't want to be a Gloomy-Gus, just pointing out to any developers that long-time Poser users like me would never spend CASH to buy a DSON product ... unless it was very special & critical to an image I was creating.
Hi

Thank you for the clarification about DSon, as I do not have the POSER software, I can not verify the proper operation of my item for this platform.

Hope it works for POSER as DS :o)

It took me a long time to prepare and wish to please the greatest number of users of the community.

THX :o)
Thanks...