DAZ3D - Poser - Lucy_Zepp_V4_S4_Elite

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on June 22, 2014 by Ovalonein Applications
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D - Poser - Lucy_Zepp_V4_S4_Elite (Size: 105.05 MB)
 Lucy Zepp for V4, S4, Elite.png1.43 MB
 Lucy Zepp for V4, S4, Elite_1.png1.82 MB
 Lucy Zepp for V4, S4, Elite_2.png1.83 MB
 Lucy Zepp for V4, S4, Elite_3.png1.73 MB
 Lucy Zepp for V4, S4, Elite_4.png1.83 MB
 Lucy Zepp for V4, S4, Elite_5.png1.8 MB
 LucyZeppV4S4Elite.zip94.62 MB

Description

Needed : V4 Morph++, S4, Elite

Lucy Zepp, a girl of 4 ages who's naturally unique in 4 ways. Unique 'cause of her high quality realistic shape, unique 'cause of her high quality "No Glow, No Bull" surfaces for Poser & DS, and she's Reality/Luxrender ready. Unique 'cause of the natural things she comes with, such as buck teeth, braces, fruit drink stains, and face paint. And unique 'cause she's realistic looking in 4 ages without deforms, yet still the cutest little thing!

She's so unique, I strongly suggest you to read the detailed notes in the Readme. Seriously.

I would like to thank P3Design for all the help she's done for me, and making me really focus on Poser mats and learning Poser material & light setup completely. Because of this new learning experience, though Lucy Zepp took quite a very long time to finish, she is quite unique in way of surfaces that makes her react naturally in natural (or any) lights, including dark light settings!

I would like to thank my friends who have encouraged me to move forward after a very discouraging time, and after having extremely difficulties in learning Poser's material room & lights, when you have friends around, you can't give up or stay discouraged. Because I've learned Poser's material room & lights completely and thoroughly experimented, Lucy Zepp took so long to create, yet she was well worth the effort as she's my biggest pride and joy so far!

Be Happy :o)
Seed on :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
105.05 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
DAZ3D - Poser - Lucy_Zepp_V4_S4_Elite