DAZ3D - Poser - Poses REQ's for Cappia - Irina

seeders: 43
leechers: 2
Added on June 22, 2014 by Ovalonein Applications
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D - Poser - Poses REQ's for Cappia - Irina (Size: 9.23 MB)
 DancEmotion Poses (1).jpg188.67 KB
 DancEmotion Poses (2).jpg186.18 KB
 DancEmotion Poses (3).jpg187.38 KB
 DancEmotion Poses (4).jpg180.4 KB
 DancEmotion Poses.jpg400.77 KB
 Keen On Art- Attitude Poses (1).jpg269.15 KB
 Keen On Art- Attitude Poses (2).jpg402.14 KB
 Keen On Art- Attitude Poses (3).jpg38.2 KB
 Keen On Art- Attitude Poses (4).jpg155.98 KB
 Keen On Art- Attitude Poses (5).jpg112.41 KB
 Keen On Art- Attitude Poses (6).jpg185.81 KB
 Keen On Art- Attitude Poses (7).jpg187.78 KB
 Keen On Art- Attitude Poses.jpg281.12 KB
 REQ's for Cappia - Irina.zip6.52 MB

Description

image image

single Link : from renderosity.com

Keen on Art : Create hundreds of poses mixing and matching the upper and lower body parts poses.
When mixing different Down and Up poses some tweaking may be necessary, just adjust the ABDOMEN bend and/or Side to Side

DancEmotion poses were created with the balance golden rules of anymation and figure drawing in mind and based on many posing references. Thatís why they look good all around, every pose is not just a pose but a series of poses you can exploit at 360∞!
Rotate your camera (or the character body), change your POV and youíll always get a pleasant result, they are not made for front shots, they are made to fill your artistic needs! And since they are balanced you can easily customiza any pose or partial pose to match the ideas you have in mind.

Happy render :o)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.23 MB
seeders:43
leechers:2
DAZ3D - Poser - Poses REQ's for Cappia - Irina

All Comments

Thanks. By the way, everyone, just because these poses are 'older', doesn't mean they can't be used for Genesis/Genesis 2. The "Battle Bonanza" poses work in Genesis, and they're V3 era. Just a little tweaking maybe. But they're still good.
Thank you see thirty, I forgot to mention to V4A4 V3A3 ...

Not against, I use these poses for Genesis 1 & 2 and then I run a script called "Gen V4 adjust.ds" which corrects the defects of conversions.

This allows me to use almost all the poses for V3A3 V4A4!

I will soon share more on hair MegaPack V3 to Gen ... without the need for conversions :o)
Be happy :)