Daz3d Poser - RO The Vault Construction Kit & Modular Room

seeders: 1
leechers: 8
Added on July 13, 2015 by Paiselin Applications
Torrent verified.

Daz3d Poser - RO The Vault Construction Kit & Modular Room (Size: 22.86 MB)
 THE VAULT Construction Kit-RO coflek-gnorg.zip13.4 MB
 THE VAULT Modular Room-RO coflek-gnorg.zip9.46 MB

Description

Two sets from coflek-gnorg on Renderosity.

I designed this construction pack to imitate desolated and abandoned structure of underground Vault. I was mostly inspired by Fallout game. However, this structure can represent old spaceship or underwater facility environment. You decide how to use it, assemble parts and fill it with aliens, zombies, mutants... Assembly procedure is very easy and offers many different combinations. There's 6 main corridors segments: I, L, X and T shaped corridor, corridor with small sliding door, and segment with large, rolling airlock. You'll also get sliding door, and rolling airlock door prop. Segments are constructed to connect together perfectly without any gaps.

Modular room is sequel for "The Vault" and can be easily combined with my last product or used as stand-alone. With two main props You can construct small rooms or long hangars. Adding different props to main construction will convert room into hangar, cafeteria, sleeping quarters, or sick bay. Or just combine props to create multi-purpose room. Creating room is easy: just place start-end segment and add middle segments. At the end, close construction with another start-end segment. In wall holes place props on axles or close holes with rolling door. Segments are constructed to connect together perfectly without any gaps. Start-end segment and door will fit Small door segments from "The Vault"

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.86 MB
seeders:1
leechers:8
Daz3d Poser - RO The Vault Construction Kit & Modular Room