DAZ3D - Poser - Rural Chateau I & II

seeders: 16
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2014 by joeblow06in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D - Poser - Rural Chateau I & II (Size: 322.89 MB)
 DAZ18545-RuralChateauII-Textures169.8 MB
 DAZ18437-RuralChateau-Textures133.22 MB
 DAZ18545-RuralChateauII-DS8.72 MB
 DAZ18545-RuralChateauII-Ps3.99 MB
 DAZ18437-RuralChateau-Ps3.8 MB
 DAZ18437-RuralChateau-DS3.35 MB
 Welcome to KickAss Torrents!.txt528 bytes

Description

Rural Chateau is a complete interior environment featuring timeless French style and atmosphere.

Featuring the usual modular design, the set can be broken down into pieces and features preloads to load only what you require. The parts can be mixed and matched to create several different designs and will expand in size with further addon sets. Each wall section can be individually hidden for added ease of use.

Windows, doors and shutters can all be opened/closed, and elements such as the radiators can be repositioned individually as desired.

Additionally, DS3.5+ and DS4 light preset has been included, as used in the promo imagery.

Rural Chateau

-------

Rural Chateau II is an addon to the original Rural Chateau which adds a smaller room and selection of furniture props to fill it. It is designed to compliment the existing room, and the furniture can be arranged in either room as desired.

Featuring the usual modular design, the set can be broken down into pieces and features preloads to load only what you require. The parts can be mixed and matched to create several different designs and will expand in size with further addon sets.

Rural Chateau II

Note: Original installers split up as given to avoid the redundancy in the textures, thus cutting the torrent size in less than half.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
322.89 MB
seeders:16
leechers:0
DAZ3D - Poser - Rural Chateau I & II

All Comments

thank you
Many thanks