Daz3d-Poser Vintage Kurta And Kurta Pajama For Genesis

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 15, 2015 by Akkaalin Applications
Torrent verified.

Daz3d-Poser Vintage Kurta And Kurta Pajama For Genesis (Size: 169.76 MB)
 IM50001692-01_VintageKurtaAndKurtaPajamaForGenesis.zip169.47 MB
 Vintage Kurta For Genesis_01.jpg115.67 KB
 Kurta Pajama For Genesis_01.jpg95.83 KB
 Kurta Pajama For Genesis_02.jpg86.72 KB

Description

Indian Vintage Kurta Outfit for Genesis and DAZ Studio 4.5 ONLY is total new way of making clothing for DAZ Studio,this is beautiful additional set for SARI OUTFIT it is standalone but can be mixed together also for male and female.

This product include Kurta outfit for the Indian male characters, but also very much usable as a pajama set with regular tiled textures.

All textures and fabric are hand made and painted in a very realistic way, All models was created in Zbrush 4R4 with topology for animation.

Kurta Pajama is a loose collarless shirt worn by both men and women. The Indian men's traditional attire consists of the kurta and pajama, dhoti, lungi and other dresses. Worn on both formal and informal occasions, kurta and pajama are quite popular dress of Indian men.

*** This is a CUSTOM DIM created using Custom DIM Design Studio. The IM# will not match anything in Daz, it is my own personal numbering system I use in my own personal content management. You install exactly like a DIM down loaded from DAZ.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
169.76 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Daz3d-Poser Vintage Kurta And Kurta Pajama For Genesis