DAZ3D - RO112491 - Enigma Redux for Genesis 3 Female(s) - DIM With Metadata

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on January 7, 2016 by OnlyWayToFlyin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D - RO112491 - Enigma Redux for Genesis 3 Female(s) - DIM With Metadata (Size: 926.66 MB)
 IM00112491-91_ROEnigmaReduxforGenesis3Females.zip926.66 MB

Description

Product Link:
Enigma Redux for Genesis 3 Female(s)

Hello Fellow DAZ Users

This item was quite a kerfuffle to create and organise metadata for. I had to completely change the naming structure for every single file, as the standard naming structure was great for individual folder viewing, but was a mess when displayed all on one page.

The alterations to the content are:
The naming structure to allow the Clothing to be first in the list in DAZ Studio, followed by the Materials.
I have added "IRAY" Corner Flashes to the Thumbnails for the IRAY materials, so they are easy to distinguish from the 3Delight materials.
I have changed the Parenting of the clothing so it will automatically be parented in the scene window as well, rather than appearing as a separate item from the figure (this really annoys me).

I have uploaded the content in DIM format and changed the DIM name to -91_, so it wont interfere with any original DAZ content installations which use the same product number in the future

Please enjoy my upload, and look out for more RO/RDNA content with DAZ Metadata in the future :)

A Big Thanks to vykkie for uploading the original content!

Thank you all!

My Wishlist:
Animation Conversion Genesis 2 to Genesis 3
Animation Conversion V4.2 to Genesis and Genesis 2 Female

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
926.66 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
DAZ3D - RO112491 - Enigma Redux for Genesis 3 Female(s) - DIM With Metadata