DC Comics Presents - JLA - Heaven's Ladder (2011) (digital-Empire) {VTS}

seeders: 30
leechers: 20
Added on July 27, 2014 by VikTSlickin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Comics Presents - JLA - Heaven's Ladder (2011) (digital-Empire) {VTS} (Size: 122.49 MB)
 DC Comics Presents - JLA - Heaven's Ladder (2011) (digital-Empire).cbz122.49 MB

Description

Promotional info from Comicvine - "The JLA took part in one of it's greatest adventures when Earth was stolen by a race of aliens in search of the meaning of life. Artist Bryan Hitch made full use of the book's extra large format, illustrating amazing scenes featuring not just Earth but other planets collected by the god-like scientists behind Earth's theft. Written by Mark Waid, Heaven's Ladder dealt with religion and the afterlife and proved to be one of the JLA's most cosmic stories ever."

Thanks to Empire for this digital copy. Please seed and enjoy.

Click on the image for my uploads:

Don't know how to read a comic on your computer? Try the updated version of CDisplayEX!
Torrent: CDisplayEx Windows x32 and x64 v1.10.14

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
122.49 MB
seeders:30
leechers:20
DC Comics Presents - JLA - Heaven's Ladder (2011) (digital-Empire) {VTS}

All Comments

Thanks. Quick download, looks great.
that explains it, anyway all good cheers mate
Strange, I already have this, and the last 2 Planetary comics you just uploaded, from 3 months ago. Same size exactly. Are you re-uploading these for some reason mate?

Really waiting on Martian Manhunter, or The Spectre in HQ, amongst a ton of other stuff.

Appreciate ya work though
Mostly they were just re-posted in a few places, I saw them and didn't see much in the way of proper torrenting, so I posted them myself. I don't think they are new rips, but they are good ones. :)
Thanks for the feedback, will look around for more Spectre and MM for ya.
Oh and just to clarify, I think these were on hitlists only for a bit:
https://kat.cm/usearch/category%3Acomics%20Planetary/

Only one of them was posted separately or in a pack as far as I can see; that was the digital Planetary-Batman by