DC Universe 52 March 2013 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on April 7, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 March 2013 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 2.12 GB)
 Threshold 003 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr61.58 MB
 Batman v2 018 (2013) (Webrip) (4 covers) (The Last Kryponian-DCP).cbr47.09 MB
 Suicide_Squad_018_(2013)_(digital-TheGroup).cbr46.58 MB
 Superboy 18 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr44.64 MB
 Team 7 006 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr43.8 MB
 Green Lantern Corps v3 018 (2013) (Webrip) (Two Covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr43.53 MB
 The Ravagers 010 (2013) (Nahga-Empire).cbr41.07 MB
 Batgirl 018 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr40.9 MB
 Katana 002 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr40.05 MB
 Demon Knights 018 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr37.29 MB
 Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP).cbr66.45 MB
 Sword of Sorcery 06 (2013-05) (digital) (DreamGirl-Novus-HD).cbz54.47 MB
 Legion of Super-Heroes 18 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr50.05 MB
 Justice League 018 (2013) (4_covers) (digital-TheGroup).cbr47.27 MB
 Birds of Prey 18 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr47.09 MB
 Justice_League_of_America_002_(2013)_(4_covers)_(digital-TheGroup).cbr46.11 MB
 Nightwing 018 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr45.73 MB
 Green Lantern - New Guardians 018 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr41.07 MB
 Red_Hood_and_the_Outlaws_018_(2013)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr38.29 MB
 Justice_League_of_Americas_Vibe_002_(2013)_(2_covers)_(digital-TheGroup).cbr36.05 MB
 All-Star Western 018 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr55.49 MB
 Red Lanterns 018 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr47.25 MB
 Teen Titans 18 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr46.91 MB
 The Fury of Firestorm 018 (2013) (Digital (Nahga-Empire).cbr41.48 MB
 Superman 18 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr41.12 MB
 Aquaman 018 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr39.08 MB
 Justice_League_Dark_018_(2013)_(Digital)_(Cypher-Empire).cbr36.93 MB
 Batman - The Dark Knight 018 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr35.16 MB
 The Flash 018 (2013) (2 covers) (digital-TheGroup).cbr35.14 MB
 Batman, Incorporated 009 (2013) (4 covers) (Zone-Empire).cbr32.94 MB
 Dial H 010 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire) (1).cbr46.37 MB
 Human Bomb 04 (of 04) (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr44.65 MB
 Detective Comics v2 018 (2013) (Webrip) (3 covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr44.29 MB
 Stormwatch 018 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr44.05 MB
 Swamp Thing 018 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire) (1).cbr39.42 MB
 Animal Man 018 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr35.12 MB
 Green Lantern v5 018 (Three Covers) (2013) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr34.84 MB
 Phantom Stranger 006 (2013) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr32.6 MB
 Before Watchmen Rorschach 04 (of 4) (3 Covers) (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr31.65 MB
 Superman 017 (2013) (Two covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP).cbr31.11 MB
 Green Arrow 018 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr30.17 MB
 Worlds Finest 010 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr27.62 MB
 Earth 2 10 (2013) (Two Covers) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-Novus).cbr15.72 MB
 Batwing 18 (2013) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-Novus).cbr11.59 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for February 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since i seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

Currently looking for independent scanners who might want an additional way to show off your work, or who are not part of a release group. I am willing to release your stuff and put it on my seedboxes. If you are interested, please message darkhomr on H33T or KAT. ALso looking for people who want to release audio books and other such items.

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for Februrary 6, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)

Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)

Independent Scanners (from scanners not affiliated with groups, released on Mondays)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Coming up is the next round of cancellations from DC's New 52 universe. In April and May we will see the cancellations of Firestorm, Savage Hawkman, Team 7, Deathstroke, Ravagers and Sword and Sorcery, in addition to DC Universe Presents and I, Vampire in April. Replacing them will be The Green Team, The Movement in May, as well as Constintine in March. Rumoured also is a new Superman title and a bolstering of the "Young" titles which are down to two right now. I will keep you updated.***WEEK of 3/6/2013***

Animal Man #18 (CBR 3/06/2013)

'ROTWORLD' epilogue! The horrible tragedy of ROTWORLD weighs heavily on the Baker family. Nothing will be the same for Animal Man after this issue!

Batwing #18 (CBR 3/06/2013)

Batwing's haven headquarters is in ruins, and his armor has been destroyed! MATU is dead!

Before Watchmen Rorschach #4 (of 4) (CBR 3/06/2013)

'You all got what you deserved...'

Detective Comics #18 (CBR 3/06/2013)

Batman vs. The Penguin! The stakes are high, and even if Batman wins he loses! Plus, in the backup feature, it's the origin of Ignatius Ogilvy, the new criminal kingpin of Gotham City.

Dial H #10 (CBR 3/06/2013)

This issue marks a turning point in Roxy and Nelson's quest for knowledge and delves into the mysteries of the H Dials. The information contained in the issue will expand your knowledge of the known universe!

Earth 2 #10 (CBR 3/06/2013)

As Wotan holds The Flash's mother hostage, Khalid must finally come to terms with his destiny as Doctor Fate!

Green Arrow #18 (CBR 3/06/2013)

Oliver Queen has lost everything: His company, his money, his friends and most of his arrows. It's all because of one man: Komodo, who has come to tear Ollie's life to shreds! From the ashes, Ollie must uncover the secrets of his father's past -- secrets of the island and Ollie's own uncanny ability with the bow.

Green Lantern #18 (CBR 3/06/2013)

The epic, universe-shattering 'WRATH OF THE FIRST LANTERN' continues! Don't miss the shocking fates of Hal Jordan and Sinestro! And the First Lantern continues his cosmic life experiments, but with a great cost to the Corps

Human Bomb #4 (of 4) (CBR 3/06/2013)

The Men in Black prepare for a full invasion! The Human Bomb and team discover their hidden base on a moon in Jupiter's orbit! There's only one way for him to stop them: by doing what he does best!

Phantom Stranger #6 (CBR 3/06/2013)

Welcome guest artists Gene Ha and Zander Cannon! Phantom Stranger is sucked into a metaphysical poker game against the three sons of Trigon! The stakes of this game couldn't be any higher thanks to the host: Lady Luck, in her New 52 debut!

Stormwatch #18 (CBR 3/06/2013)

The team battles one of their own for their very survival! The relationship of Midnighter and Apollo hits a rough patch when the Amazon-like Zealot joins the team!

Superman #17 (CBR 3/06/2013)

The startling conclusion of 'H'EL ON EARTH'! It's the final fight with H'El - and to win, one of the team will have to make a fatal sacrifice! The shocks continue as the all-new Oracle appears!

Swamp Thing #18 (CBR 3/06/2013)

Don't miss the heartbreaking epilogue to 'ROTWORLD.' Swamp Thing makes the ultimate sacriface in an attempt save the world from the Rot! This issue marks the end of life as Swamp Thing knows it!

Worlds Finest #10 (CBR 3/06/2013)

After being attacked by a group connected to the missing Mr. Terrific, Power Girl and Huntress take the fight to Holt Industries, where they make a shocking discovery! Plus: Huntress is personally affected by a tragedy in The New 52!***WEEK of 3/13/2013***

Batgirl #18 (CBR 3/13/2013)

The first of two issues by guest writer Ray Fawkes! Batgirl must face the man who sold her out to The Joker during 'DEATH OF THE FAMILY' . . .her own brother, James Gordon, Jr. Can Barbara help him, or will this conflict be the final nail in her family's coffin?

Batman #18 (CBR 3/13/2013)

Welcome guest-artist Andy Kubert! In the wake of unspeakable tragedy, Batman is in danger of losing his humanity! Fan-favorite character Harper Row returns-will she be able to pull Batman back from the brink?

Batman And Robin #18 (CBR 3/13/2013)

You dare not miss this issue! It's the BATMAN AND ROBIN story of the year!

Before Watchmen Ozymandias #6 (of 6) (CBR 3/13/2013)

'Remember that island I mentioned buying a few years back?'

Deathstroke #18 (CBR 3/13/2013)

Finally! Deathstroke vs. The Teen Titans! You want more? You got more, as The Ravagers join the fight!

Demon Knights #18 (CBR 3/13/2013)

After thirty years, the Demon Knights are slowly pulling themselves back together-but there's an army of vampires waiting to tear them apart! What punishment does Xanadu have in store for Etrigan the Demon?

Green Lantern Corps #18 (CBR 3/13/2013)

'WRATH OF THE FIRST LANTERN' continues! The First Lantern has already devastated Kyle Rayner. Now he sets his sights on Carol Ferris and the rest of the New Guardians. How will the First Lantern's unique, sadistic power shatter the lives of Larfleeze, Saint Walker, Arkillo and the rest?

Katana #2 (CBR 3/13/2013)

Katana has joined the deadly Sword Clan in the hope that they'll lead her further down her path to vengeance! Katana has been contacted by Steve Trevor-but what does the Justice League of America want with her?

Ravagers #10 (CBR 3/13/2013)

Someone claiming to be Terra's brother comes to the team. Unfortunately, Deathstroke the Terminator isn't far behind him! The Ravagers are having serious trust issues already, so a visit from the world's deadliest assassin certainly won't help!

Suicide Squad #18 (CBR 3/13/2013)

It's rematch time as Basilisk faces off against the Suicide Squad! What-or who-is so important that Amanda Waller would risk stepping into the field herself?

Superboy #18 (CBR 3/13/2013)

'H'EL ON EARTH' has ended, and Superboy's about to land in a new city, with a new secret identity and a surprising new foe on his trail! Guest-starring Superman!

Team 7 #6 (CBR 3/13/2013)

In the tale from the recent past, Team 7 is on a mission to rescue Caitlin Fairchild when a team member dies! And in the present day, Deathstroke hunts down his former Team 7 partners! But why?

Threshold #3 (CBR 3/13/2013)

Former Green Lantern Jediah Caul leads an assault on the powers behind the game. . . a very ill advised assault. Introducing CAPTAIN K'ROT! In the backup feature, the hunt for Larfleeze's stuff turns up evidence that the theft was an inside job! ***WEEK of 3/20/2013***

Action Comics #18 (CBR 3/20/2013)

The lead story, written by Grant Morrison with art by Rags Morales, Brad Walker, Cam Smith and Andrew Hennessy, is destined to be a milestone in The New 52 - and that's all we can say about it for now! Plus, in the backup story, written by Sholly Fisch with art by Chris Sprouse and Karl Story, learn how Superman's battle against the Little Man has some very far-reaching consequences. The new creative team of writer Andy Diggle and artist Tony S. Daniel now will make its debut in Action Comics #19.

Batwoman #18 (CBR 3/20/2013)

A new story arc begins here as Batwoman adjusts to her new partner and her new role in the war on crime. Guest-starring Batman!

Birds Of Prey #18 (CBR 3/20/2013)

Welcome new series writer Christy Marx (Sword of Sorcery)!

Mr. Freeze is out of Arkham Asylum and looking for revenge on the Court of Owls! His first target? The newest member of the Birds team, Strix! And if that wasn't enough trouble for the girls, this issue introduces The Daughters of the Dawn who are abducting people with super powers. . . starting with a certain prisoner at Belle Reve!

Catwoman #18 (CBR 3/20/2013)

Guest-starring Batman! In the fallout from 'DEATH OF THE FAMILY,' Catwoman and Batman spend a night at the museum-fighting over stolen art!

Constantine #1 (CBR 3/20/2013)

The star of JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK is unleashed in his all-new ongoing series! Liar, cheater, manipulator . . . John Constantine is all of these, and yet he uses these skills and more to protect the world from the darkest corners of the DC Universe. What Constantine learns in this first issue will shake the very foundations of the New 52. . . and only he knows how to deal with it!

DC Universe Presents #18 (CBR 3/20/2013)

Writer Joe Keatinge and artist Tyler Kirkham turn the spotlight on STARFIRE!

Green Lantern New Guardians #18 (CBR 3/20/2013)

'WRATH OF THE FIRST LANTERN' continues! After having ripped apart Guy Gardner, the First Lantern now directs his singular and horrific power at John Stewart, forcing the Corps to see the light and darkness of their lives in a frightening new way!

JSA Liberty Files The Whistling Skull #4 (of 6) (CBR 3/20/2013)

Nigel's father hasn't been around in a while, but in 1940s London that's not unusual. Fortunately, his friend William can take up the slack, personally and as the Whistling Skull! But when they join The Skeleton, will working together be enough to save the day against Nazi scientific horrors?

Justice League #18 (CBR 3/20/2013)

Cyborg takes center stage as events fall into place for next month's massive new story arc: 'OFF THE GRID'! Also, Batman continues to be question the Superman/Wonder Woman alliance and Aquaman's future with the League. Plus: The Shazam backup story reveals the origin of Black Adam-and what it means for Billy Batson's survival!

Justice League Of America #2 (CBR 3/20/2013)

The new Justice League of America team continues to form, but the question remains: What do these heroes want in return for their membership? Secret motives are everywhere, and the outcome will have a huge impact on this team and the rest of The New 52! Plus, the alien MANHUNTER's back-up series begins revealing more about J'onn's plans for this team. . . and the other Justice League.

Justice League Of Americas Vibe #2 (CBR 3/20/2013)

Vibe makes a massive discovery when he learns of the secret of his power! Plus: Vibe's first public outing with the Justice League of America team sends him into conflict with one of his teammates.

Legion Of Super Heroes #18 (CBR 3/20/2013)

Separated and in great danger, the Legionnaires must face their greatest foes yet: the new FATAL FIVE! Can the Legion's newly appointed leader handle their greatest enemies?

Nightwing #18 (CBR 3/20/2013)

Dick Grayson lost so much during 'DEATH OF THE FAMILY' that some new events are going to push him right over the edge! Nightwing has almost no hope left until the chance for vengeance presents itself. What decisions will he make?

Red Hood And The Outlaws #18 (CBR 3/20/2013)

Jason Todd suffered terribly at the hands of The Joker in 'DEATH OF THE FAMILY,' and now he's changing the Outlaws' mission! Something is bound to break with all that's happened. . . will it be Jason's soul?

Supergirl #18 (CBR 3/20/2013)

It's a new dawn for the Girl of Steel after the nightmare of 'H'EL ON EARTH'! Nothing will be the same for Supergirl as she embarks on a new mission that brings her face to face with one of DC's deadliest villains!

Sword Of Sorcery #6 (CBR 3/20/2013)

Amaya becomes the Lady Regent of House Turquoise and discovers the startling truth behind its power! A mysterious evil originating from Nilaq is now on Earth, and John Constantine doesn't like that one bit! And in the backup feature, Stalker must defeat Lucifer to save his scion!

Wonder Woman #18 (CBR 3/20/2013)

We've seen the history Wonder Woman shares with Ares -- but what does the God of War have planned for her future? ***WEEK of 3/27/2013***

All Star Western #18 (CBR 2/27/2013)

When Catherine Wayne is kidnapped in Gotham City, Alan Wayne turns to Jonah Hex for help! Faced with the machinations of Vandal

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.12 GB
seeders:3
leechers:0
DC Universe 52 March 2013 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thanks, dude. Your uploads really helped me out -- especially with titles I only got into late. Thanks for everything and keep it.
Thanx